Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-03-2004, 10:24
kold666 kold666 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: italy
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kold666
I have searched all the cdi file for the code.....
what is the difference in searching only on 1st_read.bin?

but after patching the iso, the game behave like patching only 1st_read.bin with your program.

the new code you have given me in what is different? I ask you this because I am running out of cds!

thx for your help!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com