Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 22-01-2004, 15:57
budica budica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
budica
Ok, I don't think I'm making myself clear here and I don't blame you guys for that. See, the problem isn't that I need to buy a new ribbon cable, the problem is that even though I made a new cable the system just doesn't turn on. I can turn the power on but I don't even get the red reset light.

Now, could this be because you can't make a new cable (even though I have heard of others doing this with success), or that something on the MB is fried?

I think that I should go grab my neighbours multimeter and see if the ribbon cable is even bad to beggin with. If it isn't than I know that I have bigger problems.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com