Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 24-11-2003, 13:51
Nicki Nicki is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nicki
I bought a new modchip today and put it into my PS2.
And...

It works!


And I will never ever have to make the swap trick again! That's really great! And finally I can play imported games!

Now I#m just looking forward to my holidays

Thank you very much for your help, guys!

Last edited by Nicki; 24-11-2003 at 13:53.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com