Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-06-2003, 10:10
MrCaine01 MrCaine01 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 286
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrCaine01
yeah same here. It's 65 bucks with shipping. I;m also worried about cutting my case to make the port stick out. I don't want to screw my xbox all to hell ya know. I did it once and I didn't get away from it scott free (I've got a nasty boot problem, every now and again the system will try to boot three times then flash red and green) But I got a video on how to do the x2 lite and it looks crap loads simpler to do. (I'm assuming the x2 pro is a similar easy install).
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com