Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 07-05-2003, 23:38
Otaku-kun Otaku-kun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Otaku-kun
Thank for your help.

I guess they operate the same way as CDRWin.
At least with CDRWin, I know which file to back up.

I guess leaving my file server on 24-hrs a day for looooong period of time is not a good idea without a back up.
It's been on only a couple years, WD drive sucks.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com