Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Nintendo > GBA Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 27-03-2003, 13:24
Switzer Switzer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Switzer
Exclamation

I have the same problem with Zelda Four sword (USA). I have a backup of my original game, but I cannot use any savegame !

It says "save is corrupted" !


Can I apply any patch ? Is there a solution ?

I have got a Flash2advance pack 256mo (pro).


And another question : How can i write a savegame to a cartridge ? With Flash2advance writer, i have to set the bank size...


Pls help-me !
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com