Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 26-01-2003, 16:34
L-dubb L-dubb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
L-dubb
I would have to say that the messiah 2 is the best out there with the magic 3.1 a close second. The messiah 2 boots games and DVD9 just a little better than the magic 3.1. Actually the DVD9 is about the same. The messiah 2 boots EA games a bit better also. As far as where to get them, you can check my site out. Click the link below and e-mail me w/ any questions. Its on the contact page. I hope this was helpful.
__________________
"I'm the best at what I do, although what I do isn't very nice!!"
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com