Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 15-11-2002, 17:53
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
Maybe I could add that CloneCD has a system tray utility that allows you to hide the ATIP, so you can use the game even on a recorder. I think you have to set your country to some country other than the us though, I set mine on Jamaica
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com