Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 02-01-2002, 20:41
Cannyscot Cannyscot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cannyscot
I tried yesterday to use CloneCD for the first time. Nothing registered in the "Progress" field and I got a long list of "failed to read sector xxxx" messages. Not every sector was listed but I assumed nothing was happening and aborted. Anything obviously wrong here??? Any suggestions?? Cheers
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com