Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-07-2002, 22:01
Snuffed Snuffed is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Snuffed
Send a message via AIM to Snuffed Send a message via Yahoo to Snuffed
Thanks for you reply Optimummind

Here is where I am at.

Made a back up copy of both disks using cd Mate with safe disk settings.

Down loaded V1.1 patch from Take2games.

However when I try to install the myth patch I get this error
using WinRar 2.80

! C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Myth\GTA311.ACE: Unknown method in gta3.exe
! Cannot execute "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$EX0v.936\gta3.exe"

When trying a number of the patches I have gotten the same error from WinRar.
Unknown method in gta3.exe

Do you or anybody else know what could be causing this ?

Thanx in advance.
__________________
System:_________________
Intel P4 1.8
256 Mb
64 Mb GeForce 4
Win 98

"When it's my time to walk through the shadow of death, I will not be afraid, for I will just carry a torch."
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com