Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 21-05-2002, 09:17
Shady24 Shady24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shady24
burners fine

No my burner (Plextor 1210A) is both on the list and burning fine. I just d/l another/different version of Clony and burned another CD. Seems to play ok, but the autostart doesn't start when I insert the backup like it does when I insert the original.

Thanks for the reply,
Shades
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com