Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 24-04-2006, 19:48
mfw41 mfw41 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mfw41
I also got that error message:


vietcong.exe - Entry Point Not found

The procedure entry point ?COM_MakeCSM@@YAXPADOO@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library log.dll


I got the uncensored version and patched it via the v1.01,v1.30, & the v1.30-v1.41 patches. Then I installed FIST ALPHA then installed the v1.6 patch then I put in the FIST ALPHA crack and I get that error message when I clicked on the icons for the game and its exspansion.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com