Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 12-03-2006, 01:47
Shodo's Avatar
Shodo Shodo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shodo is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I have the same Problem with X3 and Trackmania Sunrise. I removed the Starforce Drivers and used Deamon Tools and Starforce Nightmare to hide my virtual drives. It didn't help once i got the Games started that was when I unplugged the power cable and the IDE cable from my CD-Drives...

But I'm not in the mood to open my PC every time I want to play these damm games.

So question to you guys:

Would the game work, if I burn the Image of the game which I created with alcohol 120 to DVD, and then try to start the game with the burned DVD inside my DVD-Drive? My hope Starfoce would recognize the disk in the "real" DVD Drive and keep it for the original Disk?
Of course I would disable my virtual drives afore.

My intention is, to prevent my orginal disk from scratces and damages that might appear due to allday-handling and useing.

best regards

ShDo
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X3 - Reunion (help needed) Xerxis PC Games 19 29-03-2006 14:56
X3 - Reunion GLH PC Games - Protection List 1 13-03-2006 11:16
X3 Reunion CD to DVD? Machina PC Games 2 10-12-2005 17:19
X3 Reunion - play without tools and crap - DT4 crypto6600 PC Games 0 14-11-2005 14:34



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com