|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I own a mobo with nForce3 250Gb chipset (although it comes with an AGP slot) which support AMD Athlon 64 socket 754, and I already played Price of Persia: The Two Throne without unplugging or disable anything. I just mount the image (MDF made with alcohol 120%) and mount it using Daemon Tools 4. I think nForce3 or nForce4 had and IDE controller which confusing starforce drivers, but still, I had to use Starforce Nightmare to play Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory. I'm sure there's a lot of mobo maker who make nForce3 or nForce chipset. just find your own brand. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEW Starforce Killer,Run all Starforce Protected games as mounted | SoulFire | PC Games | 54 | 24-02-2012 03:59 |
| new method to bypass starforce 3! | john486496 | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 120 | 29-10-2006 03:42 |
| StarForce > Starforce Nightmare | Optimummind | PC Games | 42 | 27-03-2006 05:04 |
| Starforce question. | t.foster73 | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 2 | 21-03-2005 08:13 |
| StarForce 3.xx Investiagtion | samson_cheung | PC Games | 3 | 10-08-2003 14:41 |