|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't remember wich cache folder straight from the head, but as soon as I get my xbox back I'll take a look at it... Borrowed it to a friend for a while... Should get it back at friday.
When it comes to versions I have no idea if it will make any difference.. :-\
__________________
UAT - Users against twats [URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL] |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Xbox 360 info thread | Quall999 | General Gaming | 7 | 25-05-2005 16:06 |
| xbox emulator already | clarky | XBox Games | 4 | 13-09-2003 04:19 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |
| Exiting Emulator, Xbox Resets?!?!?!?! | infidelity | XBox Games | 1 | 22-02-2003 13:08 |