Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 27-04-2005, 03:55
Harry Pot Harry Pot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Harry Pot is on a distinguished road
Hey, thx for showing this much interest, and really quick I must add as well.

Thank you!

I sent the e-mail to strategy first. And it is their patches that I am enquiring about. Especially since their manual patch does not register the game as installed!!

Just figured that there might be a trick to edit smth in the registry or smth like that. But I guess I will have to wait for my reply from Strategy First.

The problem is so strange as their 1.03 patch registers the game, but the manual patch doesn't....??!!!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winning Eleven 5 Final Evolution JAP to Eng patch - Where? Spy_007z PS2 Games 4 08-01-2002 21:44
Airline tycoon (laserlock) bryde PC Games 0 16-07-2001 08:31
ISS Pro Evolution 2 Patch lovely1 PSX Games 0 11-03-2001 12:57
patch for iss pro evolution 2 bobby PSX Games 0 11-02-2001 08:57
Toy Story 2 Patch Doesn't Work Yelloman PSX Games 1 04-02-2001 10:09



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com