|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Umm, this is going to sound stupid but what are yall talkiing about? I mean what does Norton and Mcafee have to do with the DNAS of the PS2?
__________________
Of all the things I've lost - I miss my mind the most... __________________ U.S. v.7 PS2 with Apple Pro works great Dell Inspiron 1100 2.2 Ghz 512 megs of ram Sony DRX-510UL Dual Format TDK 52x48x48 CD burner Socom 2 name: War Lord 666 |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newer games dont work on the hdd???? | zzyzxroad | XBox Games | 5 | 05-11-2003 17:56 |
| PSX Games with Messiah 2 | Beefcake | PS2 Games | 6 | 23-07-2003 00:14 |
| how to backup xbox games | dude | XBox Games | 1 | 26-06-2003 05:20 |
| CloneCD not working right on newer games? | Phate | PC Games | 4 | 03-01-2002 19:19 |
| Does newer dreamcast system play backed up games? | EiDoLon | DC Games | 1 | 22-10-2000 03:58 |