Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 09-12-2004, 08:56
tbaher's Avatar
tbaher tbaher is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: America's Dairyland
Posts: 255
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
tbaher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tbaher
Completely Unrelated Post

Hi I am new to this Forum.

I am asking about [game55 - completely unrelated] because I downloaded it from [banned URL] and want a crack for it.
I saw you were talking about "CD Jewel Case" and this was reason enough for me to post in this thread, even if the thread title is about a completely different game.

[leet speak greeting/signiture]
1-post-person


Keeping in mind that our friendly 1-post-person COMPLETELY ignored the futile-yet-not-flat-out-dumb attempts of the original poster to DODGE THE BULLET
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOMM 3: Armageddons Blade 2.2 MrVogt PC Games 5 05-08-2003 16:14



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com