Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 03-11-2004, 22:56
Terry Bogard Terry Bogard is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Terry Bogard is on a distinguished road
It's been running for a day so far without issue, so I hope I have a good laser.

I did try a DVD-R (crappy princo media) movie a couple of days after I got the unit and and it read it no probs.

Data discs tend to give the PS2's a harder time.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help with clone cd and fifa 2003 euqiddis PC Games 1 15-12-2002 07:38
Mafia Dayzd PC Games 4 13-11-2002 15:10
Best way to create Back-Up... DUH!!! doomerdgr8 PS2 Games 2 11-06-2002 16:25
Fallout 2 fordcapri PC Games 3 26-02-2001 03:42
Odd errors noone2 PC Games 1 05-02-2001 12:08



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com