|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK...tried to add this to the first post, but I couldn't edit?
Anyway, I just got the game to work. I used an older no-CD patch: IL2 Sturmovik v1.03a [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE. Game started right up. If it weren't for GameCopyWorld, I would be so screwed. And angry. You people are a godsend. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Did popper mod play DVD back up?????? | andex | PS2 Games | 0 | 29-07-2002 17:26 |
| how to play import game in US console | black240 | PS2 Games | 0 | 28-07-2002 22:01 |
| cant get cdr movies to play | scooby3903 | DVD Backup Forum | 1 | 07-07-2002 19:24 |
| Can Messiah play PSX games with Texture Smooth and Fast Loading option ON? | toongaz | PS2 Games | 7 | 02-07-2002 17:12 |
| Cant play ANY games on my DC | sdfrew | DC Games | 0 | 23-06-2001 17:58 |