Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 26-05-2004, 01:46
sleepy sleepy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sleepy
Yeah, I've tried just about every combination. The problem is, the graphics fix just updates the game.exe, and the nocd also updates the game.exe. (When I say update, what I actually mean is overwrite). So it basically overwrites the game/exe twice, losing whichever update you did first.

So, that's why im trying to find a combined graphics / nocd patch.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com