Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 17-02-2004, 17:30
DJFury DJFury is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DJFury
I'm trying to backup Saving Private Ryan, but it seems it is on a 9gb DVD. Is there any way I can split the burn into 2 discs? CloneDVD shows all 21 chapters of the movie as 1 segment. I want to backup the first 10 chapters on 1 DVD, and the next 11 on a 2nd. Any clue Ty?

Thanks~
DJF
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com