Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 15-05-2003, 09:23
Iceman91 Iceman91 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Iceman91
My No-CD fix isn't working either. I did the full install and put on the gimpsRus crack. How can I tell if I did a full install? What folder would the radio stations be in? Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com