Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 02-05-2003, 14:07
TylerDurden's Avatar
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: FileForums
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TylerDurden
I rate them like this:

1. DVD2One

2. DVD Shrink

I quite using DVD X Copy because I considered it quite lame early on.

DVD2one is better in my book because, removes the dual layer pause in the movies that have it. I also think it has better quality with less hassle.

DVD Shrink is also very good because it allows the user to set their own personal downgrade percentage. But it dosnt remove macrovision or the dual layer pause.



Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2
V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com