Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 22-12-2002, 10:02
TylerDurden's Avatar
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: FileForums
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TylerDurden
Yeah I tried it when Xenosaga first came out. I was just messing around with it but I was able to read the entire disc. At the time I used Prassi with the image breakdown patch. But since that same patch works with Stomp you can still do it. People with Windows XP can do it just about any way.





Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2
V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com