Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-11-2002, 15:14
PiemaN101 PiemaN101 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PiemaN101
Thanks for all the info guys, Got PrimoDVD running now, but heres my next question, the images I create seem to be ok both read and write, PrimoDVD doesn't say any errors but the damm PS2 just won't boot them, I think the issue may be that I am burning to DVD-RW, Just how good is the PS2 at reading these compared to standard DVD-R, Because I am new to this I didn't wanna start dropping loads of discs for no reason.

Cheers

Jeff
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com