|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, Tyler. Seems I got some crappy PS2. And I just wanted a solution for me being tired of these annoying SM2.0 discs. Now itīs even worse, great! But mistakes are to learn from them, next time I figure out what chip is inside before I get such crap. Yesterday NFSU2 collapsed for the first time during gameplay, I am looking forward for all the problems to come.
Just a short question on the boot procedure: is it possible that my clone has a different boot procedure than the Original Magic 3? UIS doesnīt say anything about double clicking for EA Games f.e. And do you think I can disable the chip for network gaming? |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Factoids: PS2 Boot Procedures For All Mod Chips! (Updated 22-Jan-03) | BG | PS2 Games | 9 | 05-03-2003 18:40 |
| Boot Procedure w/AR2 2.0 on R-Mod? | cracku|a | PS2 Games | 4 | 02-01-2003 20:32 |
| burning a boot cd with clone cd? | DjFreeze4 | DC Games | 0 | 02-05-2002 18:24 |
| Booting Procedure question | Milkshake | PS2 Games | 4 | 30-04-2002 08:03 |
| DC Boot Disk Clone CD | Guv5 | DC Games | 0 | 02-01-2001 09:37 |