|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Since you asked so nicely.. Big Country you're stupid.. Haven't tried the new XBC.. I'm still using 4.. I think the new one still has a few bugs to be worked out.. I've noticed that about Halo2 on XBC games vanish before you can even join them..
A death match would be something like Slayer.. A free for all. Every man for himself. Those games are good times right.. I be all like.. bang bang... bang.. Damn.. *Respawn* Bang bang... dangit.. *Quits out of frustration*.. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Halo Custom Edition patch?(Plz dont close) | MaxUnit1337 | PC Games | 10 | 06-05-2004 14:49 |
| Halo custom edition is out.... | eyelevel | PC Games | 0 | 05-05-2004 09:33 |
| halo for comp.... retarded.. should be for xbox | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 02-05-2004 19:28 |
| Halo 2 rumors false | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 10-11-2003 14:16 |
| Halo 2 Rumors | rms2001 | XBox Games | 2 | 10-11-2003 11:10 |