|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK, call me stupid. What's a death match. I don't remember seeing that option. I have only played Slayer and CTF. Still getting used to the damn controls. I so can not wait for it to come out on the PC.
Also, does anyone else have problems joining a game with the new nexbc? The games jump around faster than I can even click one. It's there, it's gone, it's there, it's gone. I am using the latest version dated Nov 12.
__________________
If it isn't broke, fix it till it is. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Halo Custom Edition patch?(Plz dont close) | MaxUnit1337 | PC Games | 10 | 06-05-2004 14:49 |
| Halo custom edition is out.... | eyelevel | PC Games | 0 | 05-05-2004 09:33 |
| halo for comp.... retarded.. should be for xbox | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 02-05-2004 19:28 |
| Halo 2 rumors false | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 10-11-2003 14:16 |
| Halo 2 Rumors | rms2001 | XBox Games | 2 | 10-11-2003 11:10 |