Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: patrickdinh
Forum: PSX Games 13-04-2004, 14:08
Replies: 2
Views: 1,759
Posted By patrickdinh
Problem with Final Fantasy 9 copy

I borrowed a friend's copy of Final Fantasy 9. His copy worked OK when I ran it on my PlayStation and on ePSXe.

I made a copy from those CDs but when I ran it on my PlayStation, the movie that...
Forum: PSX Games 19-03-2004, 16:30
Replies: 2
Views: 1,514
Posted By patrickdinh
I don't think you need a patch for this game. I...

I don't think you need a patch for this game. I copied it and the game played fine.
Forum: PSX Games 11-08-2003, 07:38
Replies: 4
Views: 2,528
Posted By patrickdinh
True Color only shows if your monitor can support...

True Color only shows if your monitor can support it.
Forum: PSX Games 08-08-2003, 18:37
Replies: 2
Views: 2,143
Posted By patrickdinh
You can create boot discs, but they will not...

You can create boot discs, but they will not start on your PlayStation without a modchip or using the swap trick.
Forum: PSX Games 08-08-2003, 18:06
Replies: 4
Views: 1,915
Posted By patrickdinh
All PlayStations have a built-in memory card...

All PlayStations have a built-in memory card manager. Just start your PlayStation with no CD and select Memory Card.
Forum: PSX Games 06-08-2003, 19:49
Replies: 8
Views: 2,455
Posted By patrickdinh
You can slow the game by setting the FPS in your...

You can slow the game by setting the FPS in your GPU plugin (I use Pete's Soft Driver) to 60 and enable FPS Limiting.
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 20:21
Replies: 2
Views: 1,772
Posted By patrickdinh
Here's what to do : 1. Make a picture file...

Here's what to do :

1. Make a picture file (320x240) with black all over
2. Convert the picture to avi format
3. Use an avi to str program and convert the file - Download it at...
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 12:58
Replies: 3
Views: 2,164
Posted By patrickdinh
I copied my Harry Potter game CD with no errors,...

I copied my Harry Potter game CD with no errors, but the game doesn't work very good. It sometimes stays at the load screen and does nothing. The music and speech also usually repeats a section of...
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 12:50
Replies: 3
Views: 1,733
Posted By patrickdinh
ImportPlayer does boot backups.

ImportPlayer does boot backups.
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 12:44
Replies: 2
Views: 1,573
Posted By patrickdinh
For me, I sucessfully created an ISO of disc 1...

For me, I sucessfully created an ISO of disc 1 with no problem.
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 12:09
Replies: 4
Views: 2,598
Posted By patrickdinh
Here is a tool to make an ISO of your CD. ...

Here is a tool to make an ISO of your CD.

Download it at : http://www.aldostools.com/isoproducer.zip
Forum: PSX Games 05-08-2003, 12:04
Replies: 8
Views: 2,457
Posted By patrickdinh
The addon is called a VCD Movie Card Buy the...

The addon is called a VCD Movie Card

Buy the addon for the PSOne at http://www.gocybershop.ca/product_details.asp?ID=150
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com