FileForums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts
Go to Page...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Madcowz
Forum:
General Gaming
17-01-2009, 17:42
Replies:
9
Jedi Academy issue
Views:
8,613
Posted By
Madcowz
An important update it seems. I tried...
An important update it seems.
I tried playing JKA MP, and it worked all fine now. But, when I activated my Boba Fett's Ultra Utility (KillTracker), JKA suddenly stops responding. And, then I...
Forum:
General Gaming
17-01-2009, 17:34
Replies:
9
Jedi Academy issue
Views:
8,613
Posted By
Madcowz
Well, that's the thing that makes me wondering......
Well, that's the thing that makes me wondering... I could play it all the time, before, for 2 years, without problems.. and then, when I got back from dinner a few days ago, it suddenly didn't work....
Forum:
General Gaming
17-01-2009, 16:03
Replies:
9
Jedi Academy issue
Views:
8,613
Posted By
Madcowz
No, it doesn't work without a crack,...
No, it doesn't work without a crack, unfortunately. :(
I've always had the latest patch for Jedi Academy. The problem still occurs, whether I have it patched or not. And the SysCheck reported...
Forum:
General Gaming
17-01-2009, 09:55
Replies:
9
Jedi Academy issue
Views:
8,613
Posted By
Madcowz
I didn't upgrade the chipset, no. I don't know...
I didn't upgrade the chipset, no. I don't know where I can find the information of my chipset.
I'm using a NO-CD thing, yes.
Forum:
General Gaming
17-01-2009, 09:14
Replies:
9
Jedi Academy issue
Views:
8,613
Posted By
Madcowz
Jedi Academy issue
Hello sirs,
This is about the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
I've played Jedi Academy for 2 years without any problems. But recently, I've encountered some serious, annoying...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Forum Rules
Game Backup
PC Games
PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions
PC Games - Protection List
PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Conversion Tutorials
Microsoft XBox
XBox 360 Games
XBox Games
Sony PlayStation
PS3 Games
PS2 Games
PSP Games
PSX Games
Nintendo
Wii Games
NDS Games
GameCube Games
N64 Games
GBA Games
SEGA
DC Games
Games
General Gaming
Multi Player Games
Game Trainers
Game Coders
CD & DVD
CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
CD/DVD Software & Utilities
DVD Backup Forum
CD/DVD Recordable Media
CD/DVD-Writers
Music & Video
Media Files
Media Software
Media Players
iPod
Creative
Off Topic
Chit Chat
Hardware
Software
Support Forums
GameCopyWorld Support
FileForums Support
All times are GMT -7. The time now is
15:31
.
FileForums
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com