Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SirGrimNZ
Forum: PC Games 27-01-2008, 14:43
Replies: 1
Views: 1,619
Posted By SirGrimNZ
BF2142 problems

For some reason,the game's FPS is at 80fps,but my character moves very slowly and when I jump he doesnt jump,the reticule just gets bigger,and also sometimes the sound lags or just repeats in a...
Forum: PC Games 26-01-2008, 19:25
Replies: 2
Views: 2,202
Posted By SirGrimNZ
BF2142 working backup/image etc..

I'm very sorry if my exact question might have being asked before,but I am in urgent need for a solution.

I purchased a copy of 2124 6 months ago..3 months ago my disk snapped in half(dont...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com