Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2010, 21:22

clayp is on a distinguished road
Question Bws-Dao Trainer

Can someone tell me how this is used in Dragon Age Origions?
Old 21-02-2010, 05:22

cheathog is on a distinguished road
i would imagine that a Brewers trainer is accompanied by a fully explained usage file, it will probably be an nfo file too, if you cant open it right click it and choose notepad to open it or go and get a nfo viewer

you don't exactly say what problems your having with usage either
Old 21-02-2010, 11:02

Question

Ok I got another one now..None of them have any info on how to activate them...
Old 21-02-2010, 11:34

just where are you getting them from?
at the least you should have 2 files
1 the trainer.exe
2 the .nfo file where the usage info is

websites today are used to nfo files and usually leave them inside the .zip or .rar file , they may add their won site link but rarely these days they remove the info file
Old 21-02-2010, 12:04

Exclamation

They come from Game Copy World...I have the ver 1.0 +8 + trainer..It has a readme but dosent really tell how to activate it in game that I can see..
Old 21-02-2010, 13:15
Banned

Caliber is on a distinguished road
some of brewers trainers have been 'protected' by obfuscation programs. these programs scramble the code until runtime. they also set off anti-virus alerts and are many times blocked or not injected/working without any warning or notice. i have told veggy about this but brewers doesn't care.

best,
Cal
Old 21-02-2010, 14:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber View Post
some of brewers trainers have been 'protected' by obfuscation programs. these programs scramble the code until runtime. they also set off anti-virus alerts and are many times blocked or not injected/working without any warning or notice. i have told veggy about this but brewers doesn't care.

best,
Cal
actualy CaliPer , i would very well imagine brewers doesnt give a shit about you and your opinions at any time of the day, so why dont you mosey off back to cheathappens and take your bullshit False Flag propaganda back with you

right, back to where i was, i'll get in touch with a brewers member ( unless they see this thread before i manage that) and i will inform them that your having problems, there could be any number of reason why your having problems
you also said " They come from Game Copy World...I have the ver 1.0 +8 + trainer..It has a readme but dosent really tell how to activate it in game that I can see.. "
well that in itself doesnt mean that a brewers member uploaded it to gcw
i'll pass this thread onto them and see what they say

but usually, i dont think thereis any activation keys, its enabled auto when you press a set hotkey, unless they have changed their format
Old 22-02-2010, 06:53
Banned

Quote:
actualy CaliPer , i would very well imagine brewers doesnt give a shit about you and your opinions at any time of the day, so why dont you mosey off back to cheathappens and take your bullshit False Flag propaganda back with you

i have nothing against veggie and brewers. he is a great trainer maker and reverser. but what i am saying is proven and i have the info to back it up. i didn't put anything about CH or telling this user here to use other trainers, just telling him why it won't work (likely) on his machine.

this is the scan from the brewers.dll:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...97336991967a08

FYI here is veg's response:

"First off all the trainer isn't flagged by NOD32 nor by Kaspersky. Been tested by several people with different AV software on different OS. Like you said I would not throw out a non working trainer although to me it looks like that is what you are wishing for a non working trainer from veggy himself. Especially making a whole topic on a popular gamehacking board just about my trainer while you could have sended me a PM. It's all about the usual bullshit cheathappens likes to throw out. I am not going to test the trainer on every freaking Anti Virus Software. In the past the AV makers added our trainer to their databases as a threath. We don't care they did that and neither will fight to get them out of their database.
The obfuscation is there for a reason, you have figured out why. Obfuscating the code will let the code run through a virtual machine, meaning the actual opcodes the CPU uses are changed to Machine code. Yeah you can break the DLL and figure out where the cave is and than the fun starts no offsets can easily be sniffed out, the main reason I have obfuscated the code."

i talked to veg directly in gamehacking about this, but he didn't seem to care about it. it might not be flagged by the two scans he tried (at the time), but you can see that it is flagged by several others. all his obfuscation is doing is making an otherwise simple trainer program less likely to work for more people who could give a damn about reversing it (like this user here). if he wants to ignore this, then it's up to him. don't take my word for it, catch the .dll when it is produced and send it to jotti yourself.

as a side note, why all the harshness apache?

best,
Cal

Last edited by Caliber; 22-02-2010 at 07:07.
Old 22-02-2010, 08:51

listen, i have absolutely no idea why you want to look at anyone's dll file..erm why is that anyway? just what is it in them that you would find interesting? i'll leave everyne to ponder over that and come to their own conclusions

As for wishing for a no working brewers trainer..what a crock of rocking horse shit that remark is

which topic did i make about your trainer? you will have to refresh my memory on that one and i can comment on it when i have that info, it all depends which persona of mine wrote it i guess

i have absolutely no interests in anyone elses trainers and in my opinion you have an unhealthy interest in other peoples trainers, sure check out the competition as we all know free trainers are competitoin whether the spirit is good or otherwise

but messing with the dll etc isnt quite on is it? what is it to you if all the av progs on the planet shouted at brewers trainers? it's not your concern at all so i have asked myself the same question time after time why would you go to the trouble of getting his trainers grabbing the dll and dissing it or sending it to be scanned ?

having a peek was we?

what other concern would there be?

yes you have spoken to veggy about it and what did he do? he told you to get the fuck off his trainers and mind your own business

"as a side note, why all the harshness apache?"
sorry, i just cant help myself, i have this aversion to egomaniastic arseholes
Old 22-02-2010, 08:54

ahh right i got confused with the topic about the trainers, my bad, but wading through bullshuit does tend to make me go blind a little, its the smell it blocks my nose and gives me a blinding headache
Old 22-02-2010, 09:30
Banned

Quote:
listen, i have absolutely no idea why you want to look at anyone's dll file..erm why is that anyway? just what is it in them that you would find interesting? i'll leave everyne to ponder over that and come to their own conclusions
since you asked, i looked at veggys trainer because of a ****Y remark he posted here:

http://gamehacking.com/forums/introd...8-h4x0r-2.html

where he said some pretty abrasive things:

Quote:
It's good to see for other people how desperate certain fella's from cheathappens are. This has nothing to do with h4x0r ripping trainers which got never proved by anyone in public, it was all kept behind closed doors (maybe a reason for that). All this shit for the last couple of months is just there to get rid of competition. If you do not want your work to be ripped (if he did is a question to be answered for a couple of months now) than protect your work better. You can't expect someone not breaking into your house if you keep the door open 24/7.
calling us desparate, etc., and hinting there and saying elsewhere that he is doing obfuscation to his trainers to prevent people from hacking his work:

Quote:
I am obfuscating my code on latest trainers. Happy reversing the obfuscated code. But people not familiair with obfuscating code won't get very far. Also when injecting into memory they can use Cheatengine to find the memory adresses for certain options like speed. Press hotkey, search increased, press again search decreased. But than the fun starts, try to figure out the offsets I used. It's not impossible there are even certain tutorials on the web to do it.
So since he was saying all this ****y stuff and badmouthing me i decided to download and look at his trainer. Lo and behold it did not work on my machine. NOT AT ALL. This is/was unusual for a Brewers release so I delved further and found that the Brewers.dll that was being injected was the culprit. Since he was so ****Y and talking down to us I decided to post my findings (and I posted them with pictures and links to virus scans, etc.) to which Veggy got mad about it and had the mods take it down.

Quote:
As for wishing for a no working brewers trainer..what a crock of rocking horse shit that remark is
Brewers doesn't RIP our trainers. We don't RIP Brewers trainers. Other than his remarks on some threads occasionally (which I respond to them when appropriate), I don't have a beef with them. Now Hax0r's trainers, which we have found that he RIPS our options, takes our code locations and uses them to formulate his own trainers off the backs of our work, and in some cases has placed .dll's in areas to try and kill our trainers, etc. then YES i am guilty of reversing his trainers to see what he has done or if he has copied us. YOU know this to be true yourself. Also for veggy to say:

Quote:
This has nothing to do with h4x0r ripping trainers which got never proved by anyone in public, it was all kept behind closed doors (maybe a reason for that).
is just bullshit. No trainer maker believes that. You can hate cheathappens but this guy is a RIPPER. we have statements by him in the freaking GAMEHACKING CHANNEL of mIRC, which the both of you are in quite a bit where he even says it. hax0r created a website separate from sicheats to blog our trainer addresses and post trainers that were supposedly hacked there as well. Am I supposed to just let that stuff go?

Quote:
which topic did i make about your trainer? you will have to refresh my memory on that one and i can comment on it when i have that info, it all depends which persona of mine wrote it i guess
YOU are the one who mentioned:

Quote:
so why dont you mosey off back to cheathappens and take your bullshit False Flag propaganda back with you
and all I am saying is I came in here to explain a likely reason this person's trainer isn't working.

Quote:
i have absolutely no interests in anyone elses trainers and in my opinion you have an unhealthy interest in other peoples trainers, sure check out the competition as we all know free trainers are competitoin whether the spirit is good or otherwise
see what I wrote above and maybe it will clear things up for you.

Quote:
but messing with the dll etc isnt quite on is it? what is it to you if all the av progs on the planet shouted at brewers trainers? it's not your concern at all so i have asked myself the same question time after time why would you go to the trouble of getting his trainers grabbing the dll and dissing it or sending it to be scanned ?
again, VEGGY started this whole progression. You won't find any BREWERS threads that I started (not unless they mentioned us first).

Quote:
yes you have spoken to veggy about it and what did he do? he told you to get the fuck off his trainers and mind your own business
I posted above exactly what was written to me. He didn't say what you did. Either way, I think I have the right to explain why things don't work for users just as much as YOU or anyone else here in these forums. At least my explanation has some sort of factual basis behind it.

Quote:
"as a side note, why all the harshness apache?"
sorry, i just cant help myself, i have this aversion to egomaniastic arseholes
if protecting our work and trying to rid the scene of hacking/stealing wannabe's make's me an egomaniac then whatever. time and time again I have said that I am not the best at this work, and that there are talented people out there, including brewers. some people get along and are more mature than others....

now WITH ALL OF THAT SAID, this guy's problem might not be the Brewers.dll being flagged. who really knows unless you are on his system and seeing it in realtime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliber For This Useful Post:
zirkhaki (02-01-2017)
Old 22-02-2010, 09:30
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Gentlemen, we've already had one war, don't unleash another.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 22-02-2010, 09:34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Forster/STA View Post
Gentlemen, we've already had one war, don't unleash another.
this is just apache being apache.. it's all good. he can have the last word if he likes..

and again, no hard feelings with brewers. can't we all just get along? christ... my beef isn't with cheaterhog or brewers.. it's with RIPPERS like hax0r, etc.

best,
Cal
Old 22-02-2010, 09:58
Banned

UPDATE:

Veg sent me this-

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegitoSSJ
Normally I wouldn't go into the hassle of sending you a PM. But this time I feel I should send you one. No idea why you are so freaking upset about my obfuscation in the Mass Effect 2 trainer, but bragging about it in public on trainers that don't even have obfuscated code !! Get your facts straight before bragging about something you have no idea about. I am sure you looked at my DAO trainer so you should know this trainer has no obfuscated functions at all.
so i am completely and utterly wrong. I guess this means that Veggy has decided to remove his obfuscations after all. I did not check this trainer as I had no reason to since he was pretty CLEAR about it before. I don't think I was bragging (!?) and I just wrote above why I was angry at his remarks (in gamehacking website) but I feel I should still apologize for speaking without checking the trainer first. Sorry team Brewers and Veggy. Good to hear you are removing the obfuscation stuff. I think it will help prevent alot of users from having problems with AV blocking them.

best,
Cal
Old 22-02-2010, 10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber View Post
UPDATE:

so i am completely and utterly wrong.

best,
Cal
Yes