Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-04-2009, 19:06
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Who is this?- THIS IS DIRECT DISCRIMINATION!

i received a email:

Quote:
h4x0r

Until now I have been posting your trainers and the trainers from KelSat mainly because I did not have any concrete evidence that you & KelSat were ripping code from other trainer and use this code 1:1 in your own

I've asked KelSat directly if he took code from other trainers and used this code 1:1 for himself and he told be he did not... too bad this was a lie.
I did not ask you as I was never told that you are/were doing the same thing

A few people from our FileForums have checked a few trainers and have concluded that code was taken from existing CH trainers

So I will not post these kinds of trainers anymore

I know this could be interpreted as support for CH but it is not, ripping code is just not done even if you are against CH doing business this way
I post CH trainers because they are trainers even if I do not support their idea of making money off them.

So I will only post trainers, yours or anyone elses which do not contain code from other trainers

grtz
EMPiRE
This information is 1000000000000% false, CH NOOBS, LOSSERS,
Everyone has the right to make their trainers or just you?, as they dare to accuse people that steal your code?, Ch of the trainers are a real shit, just think there to pay for something others offer for free and have to receive such accusations is not to have VEGUENZA, do not post any trainer but if you want me, but confused sepanq EU at 100%, the code (INSTRUCTIONS) a game is the same for all !!!!!!!! ! not for these people stupid CH, business shit that have assembled to con people.

if you still need evidence pidanmelas publishes the very comfortable, the worse my people do not leave me by CH liar and unless this bunch of losers who demonstrate every day that are scum.

Caliber, Pwizard sucks.

WHERE IS THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION?

my trainers do not have the same options as the trainers of CH shit as you can accuse people without evidence, God! More stupid people here in this fucking world!

LOOK PICTURE!!!!


GREAT DISCRIMINATION GCW, FANTASTIC JOB,
CH NO right to accuse people like that, ENVY THIS IS DISCRIMINATION AND THE RIGHT TO DIRECT THE PERSON PLEASE reconsider what they are doing.


NO PUBLICATION KELSAT AND MY TRAINERS? OK, NO PUBLICATION CH TRAINERS!!!, NO CRY CH NO CRY....
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS

Last edited by h4x0r #; 06-04-2009 at 05:05.
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 05-04-2009, 20:02
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
Empire is the admin to GCW.

And big bold letters wont make your point any more important or less important. Just makes it more annoying to read.


Yes some options will of course be similar for some games, like just nop'ing out opcodes for ammo etc. But some options particularly in Kelsat's case where he copied the complete code caves from CH trainers, code caves of course can be different and dont necessarily have to be exact for every trainer.

And also remember h4x0r you had an account at CH, and when that was found (so I am told) you reverted back to silly +1 trainers. I am not saying myself you stole coding all the time, but its very suspect that you had more than +1 trainers when at CH and then just +1 after your account was closed.

Just because you have .ch files for quite a fair bit of games in your folder doesnt necessarily mean its your own work either, sure you put up options and so forth into CE and saved the file, but there is that chance you knew what the options were from other sources to do then simply put them into a .ch file.

If I were to ask you what MOVSS is you would be able to tell me quickly? yes?

Last edited by DABhand; 05-04-2009 at 20:08.
  #3  
Old 05-04-2009, 20:06
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
Empire is the admin to GCW.

And big bold letters wont make your point any more important or less important. Just makes it more annoying to read.
ok sorry, the big letters but I feel bad to see that are accusing me of something that is not true, because they do not have to accuse me of something that has no constructive information, it is against human rights and lso requires the reconsider the issue, I feel great points but I am wrong




I'm not a programmer expert trainers use cheat engine just for fun, and land use pointers but now that I have just one week more or less where he practiced with the modification of the game using their memory functions (this is me unknown), until the cheat engine forum can tell me a little better if we try to tell me is if I do run pueod trainer claidad the same as those of CH, it is clear that I will not answer that, basically because my level assembler programming rate is very poor management but Olly me well, I use SABREDGB and my specialty is to make online games cheats for counter-strike style and platform VALVE, repeat the trainers is something fun, enter the code conindidences a trainer and for the love of God is 100% likely to be similar as the game has no other, and if so, please check that you know the way that I get in the godfather 2 the Life! I do not use there asembler use pointers! (As in most cases), and I just use Cheat Engine for this, Ara use the cheats online C + +, ue asiq please do not accuse people at my menso no, I have neither the minimum seems to trainers CH, I friend are in this level is very low, so I find this ridiculous acusasion.

sorry my bad english
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS

Last edited by h4x0r #; 05-04-2009 at 20:26.
  #4  
Old 06-04-2009, 01:25
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
still waiting for an explanation, what is clear is that I will not stay idle before this lie of CH, you have not any right to do what they are doing, you have no shame.
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS
  #5  
Old 06-04-2009, 03:00
TippeX's Avatar
TippeX TippeX is offline
zeroes and ones.....
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,842
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
TippeX is on a distinguished road
then prove you didn't steal code, its quite simple really.. if you didn't then your code won't match theirs... posting things in bold in big letters and in red too just makes you look like a baby who threw their toys out of the pram...

check the other posts, read them, take a big deep breath then post...
__________________
bleh
DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you...
  #6  
Old 06-04-2009, 04:59
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWizard View Post
Wow, h4x0r, that first post is definitely the work of a talented, professional, intelligent trainer maker, how in the world could anyone ever suggest otherwise?

Not only did you steal code from our trainers and website, you even started making your trainers look like ours. Remember your SR2 trainer? How about those Mirror's Edge codes you 'released' that were copied and pasted directly from our UNL section (even the ones that didn't work)?

Stealing code to make trainers that are designed to do nothing more than help you sell multiplayer hacks is the lowest of the low if you ask me. You say you have a problem with our business practices, yet you're over there selling wallhacks to every popular multiplayer game out there? At least we're not ruining the game experience for millions of people that are trying to play a fair multiplayer game.
I am no professional but you do not leave it clear so to accuse people without scruples, the 90% of trainers CH crash games, is this professional?, i make cheats in kernel mode you?, be quiet please.

problems you may have are foreign to you is my clear, "not the age you will have the only thing clear is that you have no shame, to accuse people without evidence?, that's embarrassing, but if you is not stolen is problem mine safety measures and avoid the fuck other people, so easy and stop accusing people without common sense and reasoning, that what little you have seconds.

my sr2 trainer is photoshop stupid, If you are as ready as you do not know is a different thing?, that is called photoshop in order to make your life what you want to but I do not trouble your goals, become clear to you?
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS

Last edited by h4x0r #; 06-04-2009 at 05:08.
  #7  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:37
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
h4x0r any idea who justenlaf is?
  #8  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:42
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
h4x0r any idea who justenlaf is?
sorry man im no eng im spanish person, and use google tanslator, sorry.
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS
  #9  
Old 06-04-2009, 11:35
Joe Forster/STA's Avatar
Joe Forster/STA Joe Forster/STA is offline
Senior forum member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Hungary
Posts: 9,613
Thanks: 6
Thanked 265 Times in 169 Posts
Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
@h4x0r #: Learn proper English as we're having major problems understanding you and I suspect you also have major problems understanding others. Also, it is considered rude to publish personal correspondence without asking the other party. (Read the Netiquette.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWizard View Post
you even started making your trainers look like ours.
Sorry but you haven't patented the likeness. I wrote a shell for DOS that looks like, behaves like, feels like and smells like Norton Commander - or rather Volkov Commander - and quite some extra functionality. However, there would be no point suing me as it copies only the behavior, not the code.

This thread is, unfortunately, also turning into pointless bashing, without concrete proofs. If this continues, the thread will get closed.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA
For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ!
Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
  #10  
Old 06-04-2009, 11:39
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
I am able to close the topic, I have a very clean conscience, I have not robbed anybody and I do not have to give any explanation, but in this case I would keep my mouth shut again, you can close the topic .
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS
  #11  
Old 06-04-2009, 11:47
Joe Forster/STA's Avatar
Joe Forster/STA Joe Forster/STA is offline
Senior forum member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Hungary
Posts: 9,613
Thanks: 6
Thanked 265 Times in 169 Posts
Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Okay, thread closed until further notice.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA
For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ!
Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
  #12  
Old 06-04-2009, 12:30
TippeX's Avatar
TippeX TippeX is offline
zeroes and ones.....
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,842
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
TippeX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x0r # View Post
i make cheats in kernel mode you?
had to comment on this.. you make them in ring 0 (cos thats what kernel mode is).. .you mean, like you use softice or something?... cos that statement makes entirely no sense what so ever...

even though the thread is closed, i posted this, because, if you're trying to come across as professional or 'leet', then you're failing... badly
__________________
bleh
DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com