Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Old 06-02-2019, 07:35

Thanked 1,175 Times in 421 Posts
Cesar82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
few bugs found in last update Hotfix.4

[PercentLabel] , [PercentLabel] -> MoveY=50 still in original position rather then moving to setting
It's working perfectly here.
NOTE: The progress bar label PercentLabel during uninstallation is fixed (it gets centralized and MoveX, MoveY is disabled in the uninstall bar)

Quote:
default {pf} is Program Files rather then old Program Files (x86)
If the 64BitOnly=1 option in Setup.ini
{pf} = Program Files
If the 64BitOnly=0 option in setup.ini
{pf} = Program Files (x86)

All other variables that have double paths (32 and 64 bits) are also changed using 64BitOnly=1.
Variables such as ComomFiles ({cf}) and others.
Using 64BitOnly=1 registry keys like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE are created in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE (Not in more at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node)

Quote:
When selecting Cancel after install has started leaves the install folder behind & doesnt delete it, when it did in earler versions. Also have to cancel 2-3 times before it actually does stop the install process.
I've already created an executable to do the deletion of the folder, which will be overwritten by the current Clean.bat that runs when exiting the installer.
The .bat file does not support special characters such as .

The delay when exiting the installer may be because when you cancel the installation, the uninstall process is done in silent mode (Does not display progress).
Depending on the number of files already installed that need to be erased, it may take some time before you quit the installer. (Erase files one by one)
Then I'll check the process of deleting folders better.
Maybe I put that when starting the files removal the cancel button is set to disabled, to avoid clicking it again.

Last edited by Cesar82; 06-02-2019 at 18:50.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (18-01-2020), K4miKaZe (06-02-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2019, 08:06

doofoo24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar82 View Post
The RequestDisk function in the CIU script is not valid for .002, .003, etc. files.
The RequestDisk window displayed while searching for .002, .003, etc. files is done inside the DiskSpan.dll library (not in CIU script).

[I]I did not quite understand his problem.
From what I understand the process XTool.exe is running if you cancel the search for the .002, .003, etc. file.
yes.
when used with xtool it just hang in the proccerss at 0% cls-lolz and cls-srep close but the installer remain stuck i need to press on cancel (installer) to exit but does not delete the files that installed...
i tested other script the same problem with xtool/ztool...
DiskSpan.dll
The Following User Says Thank You to doofoo24 For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (19-01-2020)
Old 06-02-2019, 08:44

Thanked 8,949 Times in 3,079 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
In InstallerScript_3.0.0.0.u1 [2019.02.05].iss the line numbers you said & what I extracted are 1 line different ?
The Following User Says Thank You to pakrat2k2 For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (19-01-2020)
Old 06-02-2019, 09:56

Thanked 3,840 Times in 564 Posts
houcine80 is on a distinguished road
@Cesar82
OnlyLabel=1 does not work on [SmallButton] ??
The Following User Says Thank You to houcine80 For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (19-01-2020)
Old 06-02-2019, 12:04
Lame User

Thanked 5,245 Times in 1,915 Posts
KaktoR is on a distinguished road
@Cesar

[CMDCommands], are they always executed from {app} folder or from {tmp} folder (working dir)?
Behnam2018 (19-01-2020)
Old 06-02-2019, 15:23

Quote:
In InstallerScript_3.0.0.0.u1 [2019.02.05].iss the line numbers you said & what I extracted are 1 line different ?
In the update1.hotfix4 script on the previous page, it's exactly lines 6024 and 6030. You may have inserted a line somewhere before line 6024 in the script.
--------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by houcine80 View Post
@Cesar82
OnlyLabel=1 does not work on [SmallButton] ??
Fixed in Hotfix 5.
--------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
@Cesar
[CMDCommands], are they always executed from {app} folder or from {tmp} folder (working dir)?
I do not know if this was the question...
But the bat file (.cmd) is created inside the {tmp} directory.
An is-XXXXX.cmd file (XXXX, are randomly generated characters) is created.
TmpFile: = GenerateUniqueName(ExpandConstant ('{tmp}'), '.cmd');

Last edited by Cesar82; 07-02-2019 at 08:08.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
houcine80 (07-02-2019), KaktoR (06-02-2019)
Old 07-02-2019, 11:59

Thanked 8,949 Times in 3,079 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
found what was wrong by your image. You have to have values in PercentLabelSI as well.
I was just using PercentLabel, works as I wanted now.

thanks
Old 07-02-2019, 12:25
Lame User

[PercentLabel] is for the label if you don't use smallinstaller. [PercentLabelSI] is for Smallinstaller only (I think).
Behnam2018 (17-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2019, 16:36

Thanked 3,840 Times in 564 Posts
houcine80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
[PercentLabel] is for the label if you don't use smallinstaller. [PercentLabelSI] is for Smallinstaller only (I think).
[PercentLabel] withOut smallInstaller i think
The Following User Says Thank You to houcine80 For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (17-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2019, 17:13

Quote:
found what was wrong by your image. You have to have values in PercentLabelSI as well.
I was just using PercentLabel, works as I wanted now.

thanks
All sections with [xxxSI] refer only to the small installer (SI = SmallInstaller)

The options in [PercentLabel] are for the percent label of the "Installer" (BigInstaller)
The options in [PercentLabelSI] are for the percent label of the "SmallInstaller".
If you use SmallInstaller it is best to configure both sections.
For if you double click the SmallInstaller will change to the Installer (BigInstaller) and if it is not confugured the percent label will be at the center of the Installer progress bar.

?
In the next hotfix (If I do not forget), I will make sure that if the value does not exist in one section, read the value in the other section.
Example: If MoveX or MoveY does not exist in [PercentLabel] and exists in [PercentLabelSI], it will be read in the [PercentLabelSI] section, or vice versa.
What do you think. Would it look better this way, or leave it as it is?
Old 08-02-2019, 03:40
Lame User

@Cesar:
I've found something strange.

If you install with diskspan and CIU asks for next archive, it seems that some files will be unpacked after this message pop up.

Installer was at 15,7% if the "Next Disc" message pop up, a few seconds later it was on 16,1% and unpacked some files. It seems to be a delay or something.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:29

@KaktoR

I did not realize that.
Are files also extracted, or only the percentage (including progress bar) changed?
Possibly this occurs inside some of the libraries (Isdone.dll, Unarc.dll, or DiskSpan.dll).
This bug is only visible using diskspan, because UltraArc does not pause progress while installing (does not request part .002, etc).
I think this is not so important to correct.

The progress of CIU I think very wrong as it is.
Example: If you put 2 ARC files. The first one with 1 MB and the second with 1 GB.
When extracting the first one (1 MB) will already be showing 50% progress and the remaining time will be equal to the time it took to extract the first 1 MB.
This could be fixed by adding a Size (Size of extracted files)
It would add up all the size and divide by the amount of files.

Code:
//Setup.ini (DiskSpan File)
[ExtractSettings]
ArcFile1=Data1.bin.001;DestDir:{app};Type:ARC;Disk:1; Size:1200;

//Records.ini (UltraArc or DiskSpan File)
[Record1]
Type=Freearc_Original
Source={src}\Data1.bin.001
Output={app}
Disk=1
Size=1200

Last edited by Cesar82; 08-02-2019 at 06:38.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
pakrat2k2 (08-02-2019), sajmon83 (09-02-2019), Simorq (08-02-2019), zirkhaki (22-02-2019)
Old 08-02-2019, 08:23
Lame User

Files are extracted too (but only if you have many small files within the archive). But I can't tell you if the files actually are really extracting or just a delay is CurFile

---

Yes true. But I think yener did it so to keep things simple.

Size should be just optional in my opinion.
pakrat2k2 (08-02-2019), sajmon83 (09-02-2019)
Old 09-02-2019, 20:05

News to CIU

I have posted a test preview of the checklistbox that I will add to CIU in the CIU Dev group.
You members of the CIU Dev group test and give feedback and suggestions on how it looks better.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
mausschieber (10-02-2019), omdj (10-02-2019), pakrat2k2 (10-02-2019), sajmon83 (10-02-2019), Simorq (11-02-2019)
Old 19-02-2019, 23:47
Lame User

Code:
CIU v3.0.0.0 u2

- Fixed not to display the LangBox when changing frames if not specified in the [LangBox] section and key Visible=1.
  >> If using ListBox (Without Autorun Page) LangBox (Flags) was shown when changing pages (ChangeFrame).

- Fixed to display the CancelButtonDisabled on the Language Selector page(Without Autorun Page) if key ShowDisabledButton=1.
  >> if the option of the [InterfaceSettings] section and the key ShowDisabledButton= is different from zero show CancelButtonDisabled.

- Fixed label heigth in the LicenseCheckBox to allow just the click on the label or checkbox. (Thanks houcine80 for information)

- Fixed percentage view during uninstallation.
  >> Percentage when 0% was not displaying the first two characters "0.", it only displayed "0 %" (Now "0.0 %").

- Fixed RequestDisk label text in PT and PTBR languages.

- Fixed button label on mouse enter using smaller font for FontSelected.
  >> Entering the mouse on the left or right of the label of the button would give clicking sound and entering and leaving the label.

- Added missing project files for future update of Setup.exe.

- Fixed to show or hide LangBox if necessary on alternate SmallInstallet to BigInstaller (On Double Click in SmallInstaller while install).
- Fixed to hide BackButton on alternate BigInstaller to Installer (On Double Click in BigInstaller while install).
- Fixed to show or hide correct progressbar on alternate  SmallInstallet/BigInstaller if not use custom progressbar (If not use progress bar images).

- Fixed to show progress in SmallInstaller default ProgressBar (If not use progress bar images) using mode PROGRESSBAR and undefined position (#define PROGRESSBAR greater than 100).

- Fixed CancelButton when switching SmallInstaller to BigInstaller to set visible only if it was set visible in Setup.ini settings.

- Fixed ProgressBar percent labels to aling label in correct position on change ShadowMoveX=/ShadowMoveY= values.

- Fixed to show ResumeAllTime label only if one launcher file exist.

- Fixed unknown constant "sendto" ('{sendto}') error by using Inno Setup above version 5.60 when uninstalling the games.

- Fixed some errors regarding the installation of UWP games and also some bugs related to creating shortcuts.

- Fixed when getting string type values from the external "Setup.ini".
  >> If the key is empty it does not return the "Default" value.

- Fixed so that the Registry.iss file is no longer necessary for the words "Root", "SubKey" and "ValueName", to be exact. 
  >> Now the words "Root", "SubKey" and "ValueName" it is no longer case sensitive.

- Fixed for the Registry.iss file not be locked when compiling the main script.
  >> It is no longer necessary to close the main script in order to save changes to "Registry.iss".

- Fixed to remove the installation folder and previous folders (if they are empty), except in games that contain special characters in the installation path. 
  >> The "Clean.bat" file that does the cleaning does not support special characters like: '', '', '', '', '' and others.
  >> PS: In the next update (not hotfix) I will include an executable in the CIU source to run after uninstalling the game to remove the folders supporting the special characters.

- Added Manifest#= keys from the [UWPGame] section also for the external "Setup.ini".

- Fixed registry removal on reg keys that contains the character ":" (Two-Point).

- Fixed to remove installed files when you cancel the installation.

- Fixed bug using OnlyLabel=1 in the [SmallButton] section. Now it seems to work.

- Fixed some possible bugs in removing registry keys.
  >> Now Registry.iss is no longer case sensitive in the "Root", "SubKey" and "ValueName" parameters (Now it works: Subkey, subkey, Subkey, SUBKEY, etc.)
  >> In the Registry.iss file it is no longer obligatory to add the ":" exactly after the parameter (Now it works even if it is like this: >>  SubKey  : HKLM;  )
  >> In Registry.iss file now if there are quotes in the values of Root, SubKey and ValueName will remove the registry (Now you can use: >>    Root: "HKLM";  or: >>  Root: HKLM; )
  >> Names with single quotes (Example: Assassin's Creed) continues working, it is replaced by two single quotes.

- Changed the conversion mode of special characters when read in Setup.ini.
  >> Now all characters are converted from UTF8 to ANSI when using CREATORS mode.

- Added CLEAR.exe executable to remove empty installation folders and installer items when uninstalling the game.
  >> The ".bat" file was used before, but batch files do not support paths with special characters like .

- Removed the ZOodle decompression method from the CIU.
- Added the RazorTools decompression method to CIU (4 Tools By Razor12911).
  >> FIFA 19 Cas Decryption Tool + Precompressor https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=102461
  >> Project CARS 2 Bff Decryption Tool          https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=102524
  >> ZSTD precompressor (Side project)           https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=102599  
  >> LZO precompressor (Side project)            https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=102615

- Fixed bug on the disabled Play buttons . 
  >> The play buttons being disabled while switching languages displayed the normal button image (Button.png or Play#.png) briefly.

- Fixed correct space between flags lines using rectangular flags in BOX mode.

- Added support for processing cmd commands also in the external "Setup.ini".
  >> If the [CMDCommands] section exists in the external "Setup.ini", the same section of the internal "Setup.ini" file is ignored.

- Fixed bug in checkbox of form SelectFolder that always returned checked when reopening the form SelectFolder, even having unchecked it previously.

- Added new section [Registry#] to insert additional registry entries (Like a game CD-Key) through "Setup.ini" or the external "Setup.ini".
  >> If the "ROOT" and "SubKey" value in the external "Setup.ini" exists, all keys in the [Registry#] section of the internal "Setup.ini" file are ignored.
     In this case, only the keys in the [Registry#] sections of the external "Setup.ini" will be used.
  >> The [Registry#] section contain keys:
     ** ROOT=              >> ALL REG CONSTANTS SUPPORTED    >>    Example:  ROOT=HKLM  or  ROOT=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE  or  ROOT=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_64
     ** SubKey=            
     ** ValueType=         >> SUPPORTED VALUES: STRING, EXPANDSZ, MULTISZ, DWORD, QWORD, BINARY
     ** ValueName=          
     ** ValueData=          
     ** Languages=         >> Language Check                 >>    Example: Languages=EN,DE,FR,IT  or  Languages=EN
     ** Components=        >> Components Check               >>    Example: Components=1,3,4,8     or  Components=2
     ** Tasks=             >> Tasks Check                    >>    Example: Tasks=2,3,7,9,10       or  Tasks=4

- Added key DefaultInstallDir= to section [InstallOptions], to configure default installation path (Default SelectDirEdit Path).
  >> The Key DefaultInstallDir= is also supported in the external "Setup.ini".
  >> The folder with the game name (From ApplicationName<LANG>= or ApplicationName= key) will be created inside the folder defined in the key DefaultInstallDir=.
  >> Supports all Inno Setup constants except constant {app}. Example: {sd}\GAMES

- Fixed the correct percentage view on the requirements bar (System Check Page) when using the AdjustBarWidth= key of the [MinSystemReq] section.

- Fixed bug that did not reproduce button sound when using "#define PAGE x" mode

- Updated the "#define PAGE x" mode to support skipping to the "wpFinish" page during installation and up to the "UninstallPage5" page during uninstallation.
  >> If you put a value greater than the number of pages will always stop on the last page.
Code:
Tools Changelog:
[20.02.2019]
-Fixed a typo in DiskSpan
-Added RazorTools to UltraArc/DiskSpan (only FULL version)
  > ZSTD precompressor
    * Pack with "zstdrec"
  > FIFA 19 Cas Decryption Tool + Precompressor
    * Pack with "cdt+fifa19_oo2reck"
  > Project CARS 2 Bff Decryption Tool 
    * Pack with "bdt+pcars2_oo2reck"
Behnam2018 (17-02-2020), Cesar82 (20-02-2019), Fabioddq (20-02-2019), houcine80 (22-02-2019), K4miKaZe (20-02-2019), kassane (20-02-2019), mausschieber (19-02-2019), omdj (20-02-2019), pakrat2k2 (20-02-2019), sajmon83 (20-02-2019), Simorq (20-02-2019), Titeuf (20-02-2019), zirkhaki (22-02-2019)