Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Old 08-08-2005, 12:47

Wicus "Force_Blizz" is on a distinguished road
Problem with Black Moon Chronicles No-Cd Crack ..Please Help!!

Well to say first .... Hello Guys i'm new here ....

To start ... i just got the original GAME .... Black Moon Chronicles ..... and it is 2 CD's well my problem is that i install it use the first DISK and after installing it ask me the second DISK to play the game ... well i insert the second DISK and right after that it say's to me ... WRONG DISK...!!!! NOW WHAT NOW!!!! ... it is the original game ...no copy's and says to me WRONG DISK!!!! well the i have no way to go and DOWNLOAD a CRACK or NO-CD CRACk for it and i go to GameCopyWorld and see that the crack is here so i download the .... Black Moon Chronicles v1.0 [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE ... CRACK and use it with the game ... seems it works but NOT!!!! as soon as i click the Black Moon Chronicles cracked exe after i crack it .... it load the game ... my screen goes black and n small messige appear and say to me .... INSERT THE BLACK MOON CHRONICLES CD 2 INTO YOUR CD-ROM and my second cd is in the drive but won't go on so that i can PLAY it .... AAAAHHHHHH!!!! and my VERSION is 1.0 ENGLISH .... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH IT .. i use WIN XP .. my Computer is just a normal P4 With 3200 sampron cpu GeForce 6600 Pro, 768 DDR ram and 200 gig HHD
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2005, 13:25

Muji-FightR is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Muji-FightR Send a message via Yahoo to Muji-FightR
I guess you downloaded a BackupCD not a NoCD !
If your original CD won't work it will not with the BackUpCD which also needs the CD because the files on the CD are needed to play the game !
Contact your publisher and try to get a new CD2 of the game
Old 09-08-2005, 05:49
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
Make sure Auto-Insert notification is on, or it wont refresh to tell XP youve inserted the 2nd disc.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:14

Wicus "Force_Blizz" is on a distinguished road
well i done it all exept that i don't know if it is the 2nd cd is really a 2nd cd or is it that the 2nd cd is corrupted or won't work at all but i will try on other windows soon!!! .... thanks guys but is there not mabe a other EXE FIX where i can download somewhere .... if there is that you know or can help me i will be verry happy for it .... THANKS AGAIN.....
Old 09-08-2005, 11:49
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
Try this, copy the contents of cd2 if you can manually to a folder and then burn the contents back to a CD keeping the same label as the original.

It is possible you have a faulty CD, or it may be your cdrom/etc is having problems itself and cant read it due to a dirty lens etc.

A no-cd would be no use since you have to install the game first to get all the game files.
Old 19-08-2005, 01:09

b0xhead is on a distinguished road
ay blizz to fix that u gotta get a patch for the game gimme ur email and i send it to ya