Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2009, 17:07

Paul Feinman is on a distinguished road
Adventure Island

Hi I have a question for you. I read your forum rules and I'm just wondering if you're allowed to send people website links? If yes then can you tell me what website I can find Adventure Island on Playstation 2 on so I can download it and play it? I've been looking everywhere for it. I looked on Coolrom.com, Romnation.net, and Romhustler.com but I didn't find it. So if you're allowed to send website links, I hope you can help me by telling me what website I can find this game for this system. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-01-2009, 17:15
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
If this is a free game, you should be able to download it from its developer/publisher.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 23-01-2009, 18:15

Okay but how do I download the game from its publisher/developer? Where can I do that? I hope you can tell me.
Old 23-01-2009, 18:20
Senior forum member

I think you can find links at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventu...d_(video_game). Contact the developer/publisher and ask for download links.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 23-01-2009, 19:53

I found the remake of Adventure Island for Gamecube and Playstation 2 but the homepage is in Japanese so therefore I can't find the download links on there for this game. Can you help me?
Old 23-01-2009, 20:07
Senior forum member

Google Translate is your friend: http://translate.google.com.
Old 24-01-2009, 07:29

Okay but on the Google Translate, how do I translate the language on the website of Adventure Island for Nintendo Gamecube and Playstation 2 from Japanese to English so I can figure out how to download the game for both systems?
Old 28-01-2009, 02:44

Contacting a developer/publisher of a game

Hi I'm trying to download Adventure Island for not only Playstation 2 but Nintendo Gamecube as well. I was told to contact the developer/publisher to ask for download links but I have no idea on how to do that. Can you help me by telling me how to contact the developer/publisher of the game Adventure Island for both Playstation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube so I can ask for download links, download the game, and play it on both of these systems? Thanks.
Old 28-01-2009, 04:48
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
check the main site
look for 'contact' or something similar...

i seriously hope you've bought the games, otherwise you will find this thread closed very quickly

and last time i checked ps2 couldn't play gamecube games (and vice versa) so you'll need a copy for each system
Old 28-01-2009, 05:00

I checked the official website of this game on Wikipedia but its in Japanese, so therefore if the official website is the only place I can contact the developer/publisher, then how can I do it there since the website is in Japanese?
Old 28-01-2009, 05:04
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
1. Downloading a game from the developer/publisher and burning to disc wont play automatically on your PS2 or GC.

2. Which then comes to the question, why download the game? If you dont already own it why do you think the developer/publisher would give you access to a game for free?
Old 28-01-2009, 08:43

Even though I don't own the game I want to try it out. I've played some games online that I don't own so therefore I really want to download this game Adventure Island for both Playstation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube. Please tell me how to get in touch with the developer/publisher of the game. I really want to play it.
Old 28-01-2009, 08:55
Senior forum member

Don't open a new thread about the same topic and stop running in circles. You know where to find the publisher/developer, you know how to read their site, you'll find their E-mail address, too. (If they don't accept English E-mails, you won't be able to contact them anyway. Do you have a relative/friend/colleague who knows Japanese?)
Old 28-01-2009, 15:06
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
Joe did you notice that he said "I've played some games online that I don't own so therefore I really want to download this game".

He just doesnt get it.

Especially rule 1

But doesnt get what I already said, he wont be able to play images burnt to disc since they are not original with protection stamps on the discs.
Old 28-01-2009, 15:33
Senior forum member

True, true, I also think we've given the original poster too many chances for an explanation already.

This forum doesn't support illegally obtained software. If you're trying to do that, you're on your own. This story is getting too suspicious, thread closed. Contact the publisher.
Closed Thread