Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2007, 09:12

Randy2k6 is on a distinguished road
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts v2.100 trainer ??

Well, i've seen on the www.cheathappens.com website that you need to be a member to download the COH:OF v2.100 trainer but its too damn expensive to become a member to me. and all i want is that trainer so it'd make no sense to pay for the membership for only ''one'' trainer.

So my question is: If anyone can upload the trainer to www.gamecopyworld.com or give me a good link where i can download the trainer, because i really want that trainer because it makes the game a lot more fun than it already is.
Sponsored Links
Old 25-10-2007, 09:58
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
No the trainer will NOT be uploaded anywhere while its non-public, after time when it does become a public free trainer then people will upload it.

And posting this in this section is stupid. Motion to close the thread!
Old 25-10-2007, 10:05
Die Hard Member

nando2002 is on a distinguished road
Calm down tiger (DABhand)

Ranky2k6... I am an unlimited member on Cheat Happens, you know why?, because you must support other works if you want to have fun.
It's not too expensive. You can pay for a lifetime membership instead of a year membership.

When the trainer reach his public release date (just like a game), Chris will release it in GCW. You only have to wait and meanwhile improve your strategy to avoid become a trainer-dependent-gamer.
Old 25-10-2007, 10:07
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Wrong forum, moved. Obvious attempt to illegally obtain software, closed. (We want to keep it friendly with all trainer coders so we have zero tolerance against such request!)
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Closed Thread