Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-03-2013, 17:47
spawniectes's Avatar
spawniectes spawniectes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Argentina
Posts: 202
Thanks: 52
Thanked 401 Times in 76 Posts
spawniectes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperadorCAD View Post
Same problem, any idea?
With wich program you emulate the iso?
Sometimes I get this kind of error when label is defined on autorun.inf delete the label sintax and try. I just keep looking and will update to ciu 1.0.0.6.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spawniectes For This Useful Post:
Spencer (10-03-2013)
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 10-03-2013, 20:17
EmperadorCAD EmperadorCAD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Argentina
Posts: 45
Thanks: 25
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
EmperadorCAD is on a distinguished road
ISO was created with PowerISO, even if I change or remove the name of the label does not fix the error.

Sorry for my english. Thx.-
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-03-2013, 20:25
sena87's Avatar
sena87 sena87 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ground with despair
Posts: 39
Thanks: 44
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
sena87 is on a distinguished road
when this post only attached only "TombRaider_2xDVD5.rar"
i had succesful 100 % compression with TR.compress.exe

the instalation goes on successfull till the end,

the icon showed up in the desktop but with different pathway, to drive E:xxxxxx

now i had 2 shortcut of Tomb Raider,
one is the basic in C:
one is the compression in E:

when i try in the Drive E:
the game play smoothly until main menu,,
when i try to select new game, first movie trailer goes smoothly but then,,,
i tried to skip this scene,,,
the game Crash to Desktop ( CtD )
this SS for my problem,,,

shortcut in C:xxx doesn't had this problem,,,

i don't have trouble like the other in this post that i had read ,
like when the compression goes or when the instalation,,

sorry to being dummy,
i forgot to tell in this conversion before i skip the step 4

4- open data1.lst and data2.lst an edit all files that contain this:
Code:
xxx_SPANISH.xxx.tiger
for
Code:
xxx_YOURLANGUAGE.xxx.tiger
are 3 files of this type.


i don't get it this step to edit the file, coz when i tried to right click to select edit,,, the file can't be opened like notepad or bat...

now after compared the file in drive C and E ,,, in the drive E missing file :
-.bigfile_english.000.tiger
-.patch_english.000.tiger
-.title_english.000.tiger
total size 1Gb++

now i already copy that file from the source of C
then i try to resume that scene again,,, now the game goes on without problem,,
btw how to edit step 4 ?
if had to separate 3 file in above,,, the file not fit in 2xdvd5...
n will this conversion adding the video ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CropperCapture[3].jpg (83.4 KB, 140 views)

Last edited by sena87; 10-03-2013 at 20:51. Reason: correction for step 4 ...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2013, 02:56
spawniectes's Avatar
spawniectes spawniectes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Argentina
Posts: 202
Thanks: 52
Thanked 401 Times in 76 Posts
spawniectes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sena87 View Post
when this post only attached only "TombRaider_2xDVD5.rar"
i had succesful 100 % compression with TR.compress.exe

the instalation goes on successfull till the end,

the icon showed up in the desktop but with different pathway, to drive E:xxxxxx

now i had 2 shortcut of Tomb Raider,
one is the basic in C:
one is the compression in E:

when i try in the Drive E:
the game play smoothly until main menu,,
when i try to select new game, first movie trailer goes smoothly but then,,,
i tried to skip this scene,,,
the game Crash to Desktop ( CtD )
this SS for my problem,,,

shortcut in C:xxx doesn't had this problem,,,

i don't have trouble like the other in this post that i had read ,
like when the compression goes or when the instalation,,

sorry to being dummy,
i forgot to tell in this conversion before i skip the step 4

4- open data1.lst and data2.lst an edit all files that contain this:
Code:
xxx_SPANISH.xxx.tiger
for
Code:
xxx_YOURLANGUAGE.xxx.tiger
are 3 files of this type.


i don't get it this step to edit the file, coz when i tried to right click to select edit,,, the file can't be opened like notepad or bat...

now after compared the file in drive C and E ,,, in the drive E missing file :
-.bigfile_english.000.tiger
-.patch_english.000.tiger
-.title_english.000.tiger
total size 1Gb++

now i already copy that file from the source of C
then i try to resume that scene again,,, now the game goes on without problem,,
btw how to edit step 4 ?
if had to separate 3 file in above,,, the file not fit in 2xdvd5...
n will this conversion adding the video ?
before make the conversion open data1.lst and edit:

Code:
title_SPANISH.000.tiger
patch_SPANISH.000.tiger
for
Code:
title_ENGLISH.000.tiger
patch_ENGLISH.000.tiger
open data2.lat an edit:
Code:
bigfile_SPANISH.000.tiger
for
Code:
bigfile_ENGLISH.000.tiger
thats what I mean. the data's.lst are txt files just change the extension to txt to edit but dont forget to change it again to lst when finish edition.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spawniectes For This Useful Post:
sena87 (11-03-2013)
  #20  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:38
sharky1978 sharky1978 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: south africa
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sharky1978 is on a distinguished road
please help i get a runtime error when burning to disks
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:46
spawniectes's Avatar
spawniectes spawniectes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Argentina
Posts: 202
Thanks: 52
Thanked 401 Times in 76 Posts
spawniectes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky1978 View Post
please help i get a runtime error when burning to disks
What runtime error, during the burning or after when try to install
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:59
sharky1978 sharky1978 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: south africa
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sharky1978 is on a distinguished road
after when try to install
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:26
spawniectes's Avatar
spawniectes spawniectes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Argentina
Posts: 202
Thanks: 52
Thanked 401 Times in 76 Posts
spawniectes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky1978 View Post
after when try to install
Do you rename the files inside the data's lst to your desired language?
That's the only thing that I can think off. did you test it before burn?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:28
sharky1978 sharky1978 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: south africa
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sharky1978 is on a distinguished road
yes i did,,,and it installs fine from the folders
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:32
CARAS CARAS is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: brazil
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
CARAS is on a distinguished road
gta eflc

please people make a convercion for gta eflc 4 x dvd 5 whith ci
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2013, 15:58
pakrat2k2's Avatar
pakrat2k2 pakrat2k2 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,210
Thanks: 3,038
Thanked 8,974 Times in 3,082 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials / Norton / Panda have all picked up firewall.exe as Security risk > Trojan:Win32/Sojatkot.A

whatever program you've used to convert that bat file to exe, is what causing that to come up. Virustotal scanned & came up with 8/45 ...

edit: removed oversized picture

Last edited by pakrat2k2; 11-03-2013 at 18:07.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-03-2013, 17:24
Brunao's Avatar
Brunao Brunao is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 33
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Brunao is on a distinguished road
Error

Same problem with the update CIU 1.0.0.6

Access denied - Translation



I recorded and when I insert the dvd1 occurs the erro. Some help?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-03-2013, 17:54
Fabioddq's Avatar
Fabioddq Fabioddq is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 336
Thanked 2,135 Times in 427 Posts
Fabioddq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunao View Post
Same problem with the update CIU 1.0.0.6

Access denied - Translation



I recorded and when I insert the dvd1 occurs the erro. Some help?
When this error occurs? After click in Install? From DVD or ISO?

I had a similar error, runtime error too because i change language section and had not realized. Maybe spawniectes change some thing in the script.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-03-2013, 18:57
Brunao's Avatar
Brunao Brunao is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 33
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Brunao is on a distinguished road
Fabioddq

When I click install. From DVD and also in iso.
This conversion working ok here

http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=94328
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-03-2013, 01:39
WaltonSimons's Avatar
WaltonSimons WaltonSimons is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 467
Thanks: 203
Thanked 215 Times in 171 Posts
WaltonSimons is on a distinguished road
Check Setup.ini whether or not it became corrupted.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2xdvd5, conversion, srep+lzma, tombraider

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 15-05-2022** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 223 14-05-2022 18:51
Tomb Raider Underworld (DVD9 to 2xDVD5) *Inno Setup* lugard PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 6 26-02-2022 12:03
Dead Space 3 REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 2 27-02-2019 10:17
It's the Tomb Raider 3 again! FeierPower PSX Games 3 03-05-2002 13:22



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com