Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-06-2019, 11:50
Harsh ojha's Avatar
Harsh ojha Harsh ojha is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: INDIA
Posts: 47
Thanks: 265
Thanked 35 Times in 18 Posts
Harsh ojha is on a distinguished road
How To Repack Game (Video Tutorial)

hey file forums members lot of members faces errors during repacking games
For Example Unknown Compressor Method ,invalid Password etc

So i make this thread for those who was noob user.
I'm planning to upload a video tutorial soon

Next Video tutorial -- bunti_o4u Windows Phone Installer
__________________
🎵🎶Video Creator
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harsh ojha For This Useful Post:
Carldric Clement (11-07-2019), Filmey2015 (10-08-2019), mausschieber (11-07-2019), Saifuddin (07-07-2019), shiyamrrc (30-06-2019), Snake288 (29-06-2019), Titeuf (08-07-2019), ZAZA4EVER (01-07-2019)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 29-06-2019, 11:59
Snake288 Snake288 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Paris
Posts: 54
Thanks: 40
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Snake288 is on a distinguished road
will be useful for everyone
would be useful video


Thanks in advance for your interest
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake288 For This Useful Post:
Harsh ojha (29-06-2019)
  #3  
Old 30-06-2019, 00:26
PsYcHo_RaGE's Avatar
PsYcHo_RaGE PsYcHo_RaGE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Darck Repacks
Posts: 167
Thanks: 121
Thanked 67 Times in 46 Posts
PsYcHo_RaGE is on a distinguished road
i hope that it would be good for everyone, but is not mandatory since they will still create new threads and ask those questions each and everytime.

we will see
__________________
I AM NOT LIKE ME, I AM LIKE YOU! XD
RIP DARCK!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PsYcHo_RaGE For This Useful Post:
Harsh ojha (30-06-2019)
  #4  
Old 07-07-2019, 21:30
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy HELP please

In repacks of various repacker.. I've noticed that there is storing method..(I know what storing method is)

I Want to use it with srep+lolz method(just don't tell me how to use srep and lolz.. though I'm not expect)
I've made arc.groups file with desired extinction In group file... but after using desired extinction after srep+lolx methodmethod like "srep+lolz/$bink=0".. the storing method do shows but it's after srep+lolz and also it position is random number...
But in case of repack of repacker "storing" method is right before their method and it's in position 31.. also their method is right down after storing method and it's also in position 31... (my method is in position 31 but the problem is with storing method)

If any one understood plz help me out with it.. it's been eating my brain

Last edited by devil777; 07-07-2019 at 21:31. Reason: Misplaced word
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devil777 For This Useful Post:
Carldric Clement (08-07-2019), Harsh ojha (12-07-2019)
  #5  
Old 08-07-2019, 02:18
Carldric Clement's Avatar
Carldric Clement Carldric Clement is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toboh, Sabah, Malaysia
Posts: 425
Thanks: 466
Thanked 352 Times in 134 Posts
Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil777 View Post
In repacks of various repacker.. I've noticed that there is storing method..(I know what storing method is)

I Want to use it with srep+lolz method(just don't tell me how to use srep and lolz.. though I'm not expect)
I've made arc.groups file with desired extinction In group file... but after using desired extinction after srep+lolx methodmethod like "srep+lolz/$bink=0".. the storing method do shows but it's after srep+lolz and also it position is random number...
But in case of repack of repacker "storing" method is right before their method and it's in position 31.. also their method is right down after storing method and it's also in position 31... (my method is in position 31 but the problem is with storing method)

If any one understood plz help me out with it.. it's been eating my brain
Ooo...
I dont know which is best but somehow about Masked Compression was useful at all.

About /$bink=bpk+srep:m3f:a2+tor
__________________
Bye guys. Retired.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carldric Clement For This Useful Post:
devil777 (08-07-2019), Titeuf (08-07-2019)
  #6  
Old 08-07-2019, 12:30
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
Talking Kk boss

Will try /bink= what you've told.. after srep+lolz
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to devil777 For This Useful Post:
Carldric Clement (08-07-2019)
  #7  
Old 11-07-2019, 09:15
Carldric Clement's Avatar
Carldric Clement Carldric Clement is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toboh, Sabah, Malaysia
Posts: 425
Thanks: 466
Thanked 352 Times in 134 Posts
Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh ojha View Post
hey file forums members lot of members faces errors during repacking games
For Example Unknown Compressor Method ,invalid Password etc

So i make this thread for those who was noob user.
I'm planning to upload a video tutorial soon

Next Video tutorial -- bunti_o4u Windows Phone Installer
yeah me too bro.
gonna making a video about how to repack, how to compress, and else to teach them how to do. Nice one bro.
__________________
Bye guys. Retired.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Carldric Clement For This Useful Post:
Harsh ojha (11-07-2019)
  #8  
Old 12-07-2019, 04:56
FitGirl FitGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Riga
Posts: 152
Thanks: 11
Thanked 172 Times in 98 Posts
FitGirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil777 View Post
Will try /bink= what you've told.. after srep+lolz
Bad idea. BPK won't compress anything after srep and/or lolz.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FitGirl For This Useful Post:
K4miKaZe (12-07-2019), oltjon (12-07-2019)
  #9  
Old 15-07-2019, 01:20
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
Post Uhh help is wanted from pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitGirl View Post
Bad idea. BPK won't compress anything after srep and/or lolz.
With due respect how am I gonna be able to store files with srep+lolz (I am a freakin noob)

Plus admins , pros ,elites and bosses.. it would be helpful if there is any tutorial about packing files with tools + storing method..

Last edited by devil777; 15-07-2019 at 01:30. Reason: Expressed an extra felling
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15-07-2019, 01:27
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
Talking Need to be ensured

UhhUhh can't find the words to start the post......
I've packed files with xtool_pzlib..v9.0.. know this is very dumb to ask.. But will I ever or any user face any problem if he tried to unpack files with xtool_pzlib v11.0 if v9.0 or variant of the tool is used to pack the files?..
Want an exact answer though I haven't faced any problem to unPack the files with v11.0.
🤔🤔🤔😶🙆
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 15-07-2019, 04:26
PsYcHo_RaGE's Avatar
PsYcHo_RaGE PsYcHo_RaGE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Darck Repacks
Posts: 167
Thanks: 121
Thanked 67 Times in 46 Posts
PsYcHo_RaGE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil777 View Post
With due respect how am I gonna be able to store files with srep+lolz (I am a freakin noob)

Plus admins , pros ,elites and bosses.. it would be helpful if there is any tutorial about packing files with tools + storing method..
with due respect, guys like you fck up the threads with unwanted questions which shouldn't be in that specific thread.

Please for God's sake, create a new thread and ask the question there and you will get your answer other than asking this unwanted question(here) hundred times.
__________________
I AM NOT LIKE ME, I AM LIKE YOU! XD
RIP DARCK!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PsYcHo_RaGE For This Useful Post:
Harsh ojha (15-07-2019)
  #12  
Old 15-07-2019, 11:26
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
I apologize

Hereby I sincerely apologize for my mistake...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to devil777 For This Useful Post:
PsYcHo_RaGE (15-07-2019)
  #13  
Old 15-07-2019, 11:29
KaktoR KaktoR is offline
Lame User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: From outer space
Posts: 2,810
Thanks: 718
Thanked 4,193 Times in 1,519 Posts
KaktoR is on a distinguished road
This is a thread hijack...

But to answer your question at least: no, you will not encounter problems if you pack with xtool 0.9 and unpack with xtool 0.11.
__________________
Haters gonna hate
RIP GOD
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaktoR For This Useful Post:
devil777 (16-07-2019), Harsh ojha (30-07-2019), PsYcHo_RaGE (15-07-2019)
  #14  
Old 18-08-2019, 12:14
devil777's Avatar
devil777 devil777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Earth,Bangladesh
Posts: 53
Thanks: 42
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
devil777 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Ran into problem with setup.exe

Can any one please help me..... my installer closes itself.
While unpacking files like 30GB or 50... cls-srep_64.exe suddenly closes and than installer closes itself.

Tools I'm using to unpack -- xtool v9, cls-lolz.dll ( with both 64 and 86 variant .exe) , cls srep.dll (16KB one), cls srep.exe (both x86 and x64)...
The problem is with srep please any one help this helpless being...
Didn't faced any issue while unpacking 10GB or 12GB... also edited cls.ini
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19-08-2019, 02:45
dixen dixen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Russia
Posts: 94
Thanks: 114
Thanked 90 Times in 41 Posts
dixen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil777 View Post
Can any one please help me..... my installer closes itself.
While unpacking files like 30GB or 50... cls-srep_64.exe suddenly closes and than installer closes itself.

Tools I'm using to unpack -- xtool v9, cls-lolz.dll ( with both 64 and 86 variant .exe) , cls srep.dll (16KB one), cls srep.exe (both x86 and x64)...
The problem is with srep please any one help this helpless being...
Didn't faced any issue while unpacking 10GB or 12GB... also edited cls.ini
Use old cls-srep.dll (86kb) without .exe
Delete [srep] section in cls.ini and in script add
Quote:
if not SrepInit(ExpandConstant('{app}\'),512,0) then break;

Last edited by dixen; 19-08-2019 at 02:49.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixen For This Useful Post:
devil777 (19-08-2019), Harsh ojha (23-08-2019)
Reply

Tags
errors during repack, how to repack game, video tutorial

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anno 1701 won't load, just get a blue screen! Shadow22 General Gaming 5 28-08-2012 13:52
Sharing: How to make a video sharing website like YouTube Stephanee Chit Chat 1 29-12-2008 21:52
Help SecuRom 7.35 Haker5 CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 9 27-06-2008 10:18
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyle - Crashing Cpt.Canuck General Gaming 4 23-03-2007 13:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2018, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com