Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox 360 Games

Old 03-04-2006, 20:53

Tie Wrap is on a distinguished road
Oblivion Horse Armour now available for download!

Dudes…. Good news we can now download a horse armour pack on LIVE Marketplace! Awesome…

Anyone tried this already? Please give us some hints please….
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2006, 06:23

dude
it's the worst thing i have done downloading this patch, it has screwed up my game. it now freeses every 10 seconds or so giving the loading area message and quite ofen freezes completley so i have to re-boot the xbox it has only affected this game, and only accoured after i downloaded this patch.

pitty theres no way to remove it.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:31

Quall999 is on a distinguished road
This is the one that costs 2.50 USD right? You know, I am beginning to dislike the marketplace. A huge update, like some quests or 50 new items, costing 2.50 would be great. But freaking armor? I don't have the game, but if I did I would not get this. After only 3 weeks since the release, I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately left these things out of the game just to sell them in the marketplace.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:37

dude
yep you'r rite quall, i only bought it as i am spending more and more time on this game and the armour does come in handy but i'm not going to be buying any more updates for this game considering like you said it has only been out for a few weeks and the game cost £45.00 thats nearley $90.

i did find a temporary fix for the problem caused by this updatd, and that was to clear the cache, it only works for 360's with the harddrive though.

to clear the cache cold boot, ( turn the xbox on using the power button ) at the same time keep the green button on the pad pressed in keep this button held in for around ten seconds and it will fix the problem for a while but i still need to do it virtually every time i paly it
Old 10-04-2006, 16:56

MarcusG
hmmm - seems bethesda are releasing more stuff to buy on the marketplace.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/700/700654p1.html

Here's a few snippets from the above piece...

The post also makes mention of the upcoming downloadable content, The Orrery and The Wizards Tower. Unlike the Horse Armor update earlier this week, The Orrery will add a new quest, rewards and powers for your character. Bethesda is hoping to release it next week for a cost of 150 Microsoft Points ($1.88) on the Xbox 360 Marketplace, and $1.89 for PC.