Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Old 03-11-2011, 15:31

h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
another desperate and patethic CH fail

read this new fail from CH

and please ADMINS, MODS, read too

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_boa...&titleID=13673

another desesperate and patethic CH fail.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 03-11-2011 at 16:54.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 16:35
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
And, children, remember: using trainers whatsoever makes you impotent... I mean, a lousy gamer...
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 03-11-2011, 20:42
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
aw crap, i ran a trainer from a h4x0r guy and it turned me into a vegetarian.. christmas is ruined! !!!

on a more serious note, chris should be a bit more careful, technically his post is libel. . but its the inet so not really much h4x0r can do, it is kinda pathetic tho

Last edited by TippeX; 03-11-2011 at 20:46.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:35
Senior forum member

Ahhh, libel... You see these kinds of unfounded accusations and personal attacks all the time on online forums. (True, true, they're mostly anonymous: hiding behind an unidentifiable nickname makes people think they have the right to say anything about anyone without any punishment.) The only way to battle them - if you want to spend/waste your time with that at all - is to make them a target of ridicule, so that to-the-point sarcastic comments make readers stop for a moment and actually think about the validity of such statements.

Please, note that in the thread referred to - http://www.cheathappens.com/show_boa...&titleID=14183 -, among the usual personal insults against us, there is no actual information on exactly which trainer (download URL) does exactly what (suspicious files, anti-virus warnings), just the usual vague bullshit.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 04-11-2011 at 04:41.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:51
zeroes and ones.....

yup, but the usa are trying (and probably wont succeed) to pass a law that a site will be responsible for any libelous comments, and if they don't reveal the posters information the site will then be taken to court... scary times, i can't see the rest of the world going with it, but its big brother usa (fuck yeah!) again, just like their dmca thing where they can knock the sites dns into the bin at a moments notice etc...
Old 04-11-2011, 05:03
Senior forum member

Don't worry, in Hungary the government is also trying to put an end to this kind of anonymous online mud throwing contest... but in a more democratic way. However, only stupid ideas emerged so far - e.g. people having to register at some state agency before allowed to post on forums - and even the government itself admitted that they don't make much sense...
Old 04-11-2011, 11:24

the really strange thing is over here who monitors their users?, he or I?, is clearly shown that they are constantly monitored, and that is not normal.

As you may know what is to come down some sicheats?, because the user explicitly says that has been a trainer sicheats?, where are the proofs?, this is very confusing.

is very clear that they know everything about you, make it very clear there, to know that trainers are down and the user who has used, then accused of theft?.

Sicheats only verifies that the user is registered in sicheats for validate and run the trainer NOTHING MORE.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 04-11-2011 at 11:43.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58
zeroes and ones.....

yup thats why there is not much information h4x0r, there is no proof given, and no ch user will question chris' authority as they might lose their account... if there was proof i think it would have been posted, but we are all idiots in their eyes.. if they were serious they could make a doc on it, scientific method.. any trainer should also be able to reverse engineer simple code, caliber definately can... but noone will challenge them, though i could do a compaaritive analysis of how your trainer works and how theirs does...but it would show what both do for the authentication... but i can do it if you want me to...

reason for me doing this is that im sick of the trainer wars...if this levels the playing fields so be it but im a great believer of the scientific method as it can be reviewed by others and checked

only problem is that i would need a recent ch trainer
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58

phadeb is on a distinguished road
Pruned

Last edited by phadeb; 27-05-2014 at 06:31. Reason: pruned
Old 04-11-2011, 13:54

dr.olle is on a distinguished road
Talking

drama... CH and h4x0r, used my trainer

Last edited by dr.olle; 04-11-2011 at 13:59.
Old 04-11-2011, 14:08
Senior forum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phadeb View Post
So i asked on the same page if someone could upload payday.dll. The post where i said that was deleted and few hours later i got banned from sicheats ?
[...]
Before that I had posted in CH Payday forum, on a topic that is deleted now which was called "WISH list for payday trainer", and have pasted the trainer options that was offering h4x0r at the time. The whole topic disappeared nearly at the same time that my account was set inactive.
Yeah, what the fuck, I agree. It's part of their major paranoia, thinking everyone, who doesn't agree with them 100%, to be an agent of the other side. This paranoia, unfortunately, reached us - or, at least, me -, too, and we're wary of people just popping out from nowhere - please, don't get me wrong but I have to say it: - like you. We're trying to handle all "facts" with great care because we have no idea who is who and is doing what for which side: everything said here can be fake. (As definitely many people don't believe us, I have to add: this very post, too, can be fake. )

This whole war is just a waste of resources. As you can see in the real world, brainless competence got us to where we're now. Time to get back to cooperation which is part of basic human nature but many of us got corrupted while growing up.
Old 04-11-2011, 14:29

@phadeb, 100% correct you can see the log in only for see trainers fails.

CH havent right to delete you account only for use other trainers.

If your account has been blocked because of this unjustified, this is a case of fraud, but this does not surprise me really, I know how, what and lived for more than 2 years and still continue with their nonsense.

NO EXIST ONE PROOF OF CREDIBILITY TO THE COMMENTS OF CH, EVERYTHING ALWAYS LIE.

but if there is evidence that they are people convingentes extortionists.

you are free to use the trainer you want, nobody can say otherwise.

you used a sicheats trainer is better than the product of CH?, great!, in fact we do it for everyone to use it.

you can sleep peacefully, sicheats not want to know about your personal data, JUST DO NOT INTERESTED.

regards
Old 04-11-2011, 18:26

DavidKs is on a distinguished road
I dont use any of their trainers, i take a Droll or a LinGon trainer anytime of the day
they dont bring out bullshit, these trainermakers just continues to show how pathetic they are, keep bringing up who does this and who does that.

Atleast h4x0r brings out shit most of the time and CH is after your money.

i would recomend everyone to avoid their trainers if you want to stay safe, and trust me you can.
Old 04-11-2011, 18:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKs View Post
I dont use any of their trainers, i take a Droll or a LinGon trainer anytime of the day
they dont bring out bullshit, these trainermakers just continues to show how pathetic they are, keep bringing up who does this and who does that.

Atleast h4x0r brings out shit most of the time and CH is after your money.

i would recomend everyone to avoid their trainers if you want to stay safe, and trust me you can.
very constructive repply, there is amazing how people so groveling.

Instead of using it from others, learn and do your own work, loser.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 04-11-2011 at 19:05.
Old 04-11-2011, 19:58

DavidKs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x0r # View Post
very constructive repply, there is amazing how people so groveling.

Instead of using it from others, learn and do your own work, loser.
very constructive?, and this person above me is said to be over 30?

eh?

well h4x0r about learn to do your own things, i am more like you here, you see i preffer to use the hard work from others
insted of doing it myself, beats waiting the time to do some actual hard work dont it.

i rest my case people.

Some nice excuse to post about CH, hint hint SIG