Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 00:25

lazlo09 is on a distinguished road
Wings of Prey; English NO-CD/Crack needed!

Well i and many more can really do without those pesky CDs or DVDs when we play, not to mention the risk for scratching the original cd/dvd especially with kids running around.

Well, lets get to the point! There is a new Arcade/Flightsim out for PC called "Wings of Prey". Its from the makers of IL-2 Sturmovic and LOMAC, so it is a quality game.

Fantastic grapics with low pc-demands. I can max out everything at atleast 1600x1200 and still get around 60fps or more and it really is a beautiful game. Specs: C2D E8400 3Ghz (sometimes at 3,8-4Ghz), 2Gb 1066Mhz DDR2 RAM and ATI HD4850 512Mb.

Now lets try to get to the point again, hehe:
The only NO-CD/NO-DVD/Crack or whatever you want to call it that exist, like here, turns the game into russian. Everything in the game can be in english until you apply the NO-CD/NO-DVD patch.
Is there anyone here with skills on how to fix this or how to make a new "NO-CD/NO-DVD/Crack", or does anyone know about any request-site or something like that?
All i need is a NO-CD/NO-DVD/Crack/Patch that makes it possible to play the game in English.

I will say that english is not my native language, and im totally new here. I hav taken a look at the rules, and it seemed ok to use the word "Crack". What isnt allowed is to talk about pirated games, but its ok to discuss about NO-CD/NO-DVD/Cracks and Patches as long as you intend to use them with your legal copy of your game. Am i right?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 01:02

ShadowDuke is on a distinguished road
U wanna tell us that you've bought the Game on that crappy russian Site (http://yuplay.com/story.php?title=Wi...-9&invite=1001) with coin system or credit card? Very weird. Since the Game is out there for a few month alrdy. Also, there's no Retail Version (on disc!) of this Game. Strange to ask for a NO-DVD Crack.

Game is new to Steam, a few weeks ago, but we don't talk here about steam cracks.

So, if you bought the Game, it's 100% english.

Last edited by ShadowDuke; 06-02-2010 at 01:06.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:08

Cowsheep is on a distinguished road
yuplay.com is the offical onlineshop from the developers Gajin Entertaiment.
The crack is for the russian only retail disc version.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:10

Ah, right, Retail only in Russia, i forgot.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:28
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
Is this one of those online only flight sims?

From the site and community forums, seems no cd-check but just online activation.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDuke View Post
U wanna tell us that you've bought the Game on that crappy russian Site (http://yuplay.com/story.php?title=Wi...-9&invite=1001) with coin system or credit card? Very weird. Since the Game is out there for a few month alrdy. Also, there's no Retail Version (on disc!) of this Game. Strange to ask for a NO-DVD Crack.

Game is new to Steam, a few weeks ago, but we don't talk here about steam cracks.

So, if you bought the Game, it's 100% english.
Well you have the right to have concerns. But please, dont lie to yourself, its only embarrasing to see.
Or you really do think that 99% of all people using "NO CD/DCD" from GCW do it legally? Well im sorry to tell you that it is the other way around.

I know i didnt reaserched this title very well, since the facts you are saying are true (only russia got a DVD release, rest of world can only download it through online-stores.

But i will play your game; Yes, i bought this game on disc in russia. Therefore my question is valid.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:15
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
I think stopping there would be a good idea before the hole gets deeper around your feet.
Old 06-02-2010, 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlo09 View Post
Or you really do think that 99% of all people using "NO CD/DCD" from GCW do it legally? Well im sorry to tell you that it is the other way around.
You don't have to tell,...but we don't talk about it.
Old 08-02-2010, 00:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDuke View Post
You don't have to tell,...but we don't talk about it.
Fair enough, point taken.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:19
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Talking about warez would 1) give game developers/publisher (rather the latter) a reason to have the site closed down and 2) allow the forum to be overrun by idiot warez kiddies. Other than these, we're not an authority, so I'm not gonna tell you whether you may or may not use warez in your home, just don't discuss it here. That's all!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 14-02-2010, 16:22

munsterbuster
Interesting is, that the game has only online activation. So there will be no crack here.
Old 14-02-2010, 17:01
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Ohhh, thread closed, then. PM me to have it re-opened if you have a reason.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Closed Thread