Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Old 26-03-2005, 10:28
Banned

Jez_uk is on a distinguished road
Vampire bloodline. Yep ive read other thread.

Hi all. Couple of questions. 1= I have the UK Retail version of bloodline and have installed it no probs. i D/L the Fixed exe from GCW v1.0 and the game ran no probs. I have now updated the game to v1.2 and thought id have to use an updated nocd crack obviously but no. The game is still running with the original Fixed exe v1.0 I have had this happen in the past with other games. Dose anyone understand why this is ? Why there is another nocd crack for v1.2 when the 1.0 seems to run v1.2 anyway ?. The crack im using is the 4.9MB (HOODLUM) and not one of the ones where i need to mount the image with DAEMON tools etc. Has anyone else updated the game to v1.2 and still been able to run the game using the HOODLUM v1.0 Fixed exe ?
onto number 2 Is it true that the game has gone under censorship in certain contries ? I have heard things that when in the intro and the head is chopped off certain ppl are able to actually see the act take place in all its glory But in the UK retail version you get to see the sword raised but not the actual act . Is there any truth that the game is censored etc ?
Thanks guys "n" gals. (i know its a bit of a biggie)

I just attempted to post this message a min ago but when i attempted to veiw it there was nothing there ?????? So if you see the title twice now you know why. Hope this 1 works. I have been having some probs with the forums lately. Slow speeds ect. Anything wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 26-03-2005, 10:33

GLH is on a distinguished road
The V1.0 crack works with the Version 1.2, but most of the fixed from the V1.2 update does not affect the game, because of using the V1.0 crack.

I don't know if the game is under censorship!

This post may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
Copyright (c) 2000-2008 All rights reserved to makes me feel special. :-)
[COLOR=black]
[/COLOR]
Old 26-03-2005, 10:34
Banned

krondike is on a distinguished road
Running for some popcorns and an ice cold soda. There is a war between Jez_uk and fileforums that I can't miss!
Old 26-03-2005, 12:34
Banned

@ GLH.
Quote:
The V1.0 crack works with the Version 1.2, but most of the fixed from the V1.2 update does not affect the game, because of using the V1.0 crack.
Thanks for that as i was using the 1.0 crack even though id updated the game to v1.2 (so most of the updates were infact not updated lol)

@ krondike As always you made no sence to me Hey can i get a seat @ this war as a spectator ?. Ps what started the war ?
Old 26-03-2005, 13:36

judas989 is on a distinguished road
krondike, trim your fscking sig.
Old 26-03-2005, 13:44
Banned

krondike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by judas989
krondike, trim your fscking sig.
Oh what have I dont to u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juad989
I apologize krondike, it's easy to become hostile on forums, very rarely do you find nice helpful users.

Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone, I was just trying to understand why no group has made a crack yet.
Second time, now.

Jez_uk send about 2 or 3 post with the same title. 2 of them got deleted. So ether there was something wrong with the forum or did he do something wrong. However I thought it was a war on some kind. But maybe it just was the forum that was acting weird.
Old 26-03-2005, 13:56
Banned

reddragon105
answers:

1) when you update a game it makes changes to existing files (obviously). with Bloodlines, several files are updated, including the .exe and .dll that require cracking in order to play the game without the disk. the original versions of these files must have contained errors that were fixed, or code that was optimised, in the v1.2 patch.
therefore, using the v1.0 files, or v1.0 cracked files, will still work. it's just that they are the original files and still contain the errors. any problem with the game that is a result of errors in these files will still occur. any problem that is caused by another file will be fixed if you have installed the patch. any problem caused by those files that you don't personally experience on your PC probably still won't occur.

2) there is no censorship in the game. i can't 100% confirm this of course, but as far as i know it's just a rumour. i bought this game in the UK when it came out. when i heard the rumour i decided to check it out. i bought another copy from the USA. they each had different packaging, the dvd-style case in the UK and a cardboard box for the USA version, yet the contents of the disks were exactly the same, and neither had any noticable differences during gameplay. also, i've checked many posts on forums as well and have not found anyone confirm any differences. i've also checked the developers and publishers website and there is no mention of any censorship.
my conclusion is that this is just a rumour. it is possible that the game was made, deemed to be too offensive, and censored before the final version, so it never made it to release. someone heard this and started the rumour, if this is so, then the only 'uncensored' version of the game will be a beta version that only the developers have.
________
star craft replays

Last edited by reddragon105; 30-01-2011 at 05:34.
Old 27-03-2005, 07:48
Banned

ok thanks reddragon105 that explains it for me.

@ krondike
Quote:
Jez_uk send about 2 or 3 post with the same title. 2 of them got deleted. So ether there was something wrong with the forum or did he do something wrong. However I thought it was a war on some kind. But maybe it just was the forum that was acting weird.
Yep the forum was acting strangly . The 1st time i posted the thread was there but no text inside it ?. Anyway it all seems to be fixed now.
Old 27-03-2005, 08:02
Die Hard Member

coffin filler is on a distinguished road
Test

Ignore this post plz. (testing)
[B]RAM=1024 MB PQI DDR 400 Turbo Dual channel Ultra low latency Memory [/B]
[B]LITE-ON DVD+ - R/+ - RW DRIVE X16[/B]
[B]Sound = Creative SB Live[/B]
[B]O/S Windows XP Home (Fully updated)[/B]
[B]DirectX=9.0c (0904)[/B]
[B]Yes God made game's,Booze,Drug's+Women. (Which proves he's a man :-)[/B]
Old 27-03-2005, 08:13
Die Hard Member

Luci is on a distinguished road
bad bad bad bad Krondike
Old 27-03-2005, 14:46
Die Hard Member

coffin filler is on a distinguished road
@ reddragon105

Quote:
if this is so, then the only 'uncensored' version of the game will be a beta version that only the developers have.
Actually i have the beta version. Well this game plays like a fuuuuuuuuukin beta version even though its the retail release
[B]RAM=1024 MB PQI DDR 400 Turbo Dual channel Ultra low latency Memory [/B]
[B]LITE-ON DVD+ - R/+ - RW DRIVE X16[/B]
[B]Sound = Creative SB Live[/B]
[B]O/S Windows XP Home (Fully updated)[/B]
[B]DirectX=9.0c (0904)[/B]
[B]Yes God made game's,Booze,Drug's+Women. (Which proves he's a man :-)[/B]