Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2013, 08:49
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
MURUTUCU, thank you for helping me, but now I'm having trouble installing "DirectX".

Appears the error: command line option invalid.


What do I do?

I also can not change the installation directory.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by trakiinas; 08-08-2013 at 10:00.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:10
y_thelastknight's Avatar
y_thelastknight y_thelastknight is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Thanks: 617
Thanked 576 Times in 213 Posts
y_thelastknight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trakiinas View Post
I also can not change the installation directory.
You have already installed in that dir..unintall the old installation before installing this
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to y_thelastknight For This Useful Post:
trakiinas (08-08-2013)
  #3  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:18
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y_thelastknight View Post
You have already installed in that dir..unintall the old installation before installing this
OOO Thanks man!!

Now the error "DirectX" how to solve?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:37
y_thelastknight's Avatar
y_thelastknight y_thelastknight is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Thanks: 617
Thanked 576 Times in 213 Posts
y_thelastknight is on a distinguished road
What command line are you using???
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:04
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
this command and it came in the script.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:23
artdekdok artdekdok is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kepler-22
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 66 Times in 13 Posts
artdekdok is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trakiinas View Post
this command and it came in the script.
use /silent
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:30
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by artdekdok View Post
use /silent
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I'm newbie and do not know any command, could you give me an example?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:42
pakrat2k2's Avatar
pakrat2k2 pakrat2k2 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,209
Thanks: 3,040
Thanked 9,043 Times in 3,086 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
in your last picture you posted, you have the line highlighted change the /q to /silent
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pakrat2k2 For This Useful Post:
trakiinas (08-08-2013)
  #9  
Old 08-08-2013, 12:47
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
in your last picture you posted, you have the line highlighted change the /q to /silent
Thanks man!!

Now I think the first game is ready repack in style "black box".
Now I will try to see you all this ok.

Last edited by trakiinas; 08-08-2013 at 12:50.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2013, 05:54
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
hello guys, I wonder if there is any command to install the shortcut you create piece administrator permission to start.

excuse me the ingles bad.

Last edited by trakiinas; 09-08-2013 at 05:58.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-08-2013, 11:17
pakrat2k2's Avatar
pakrat2k2 pakrat2k2 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,209
Thanks: 3,040
Thanked 9,043 Times in 3,086 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trakiinas View Post
hello guys, I wonder if there is any command to install the shortcut you create piece administrator permission to start.

excuse me the ingles bad.
open up INNO goto help then index search for administrator..
ALL information is there, for each section.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-08-2013, 12:09
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
open up INNO goto help then index search for administrator..
ALL information is there, for each section.
Thanks for helping me, but I do not speak English and do not understand anything that is written there, if you could give me an example, I will be very grateful to you.

because I really need to put the "Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City" with with permicções administrator for q I can play the "DLC Spec ops.


I'm sorry I do not know very well use INNO.


I use the google translator.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-08-2013, 12:49
pakrat2k2's Avatar
pakrat2k2 pakrat2k2 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,209
Thanks: 3,040
Thanked 9,043 Times in 3,086 Posts
pakrat2k2 is on a distinguished road
step1


step 2

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-08-2013, 14:43
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
step1


step 2

Thank you friend, now I'll try to do what I want.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-08-2013, 23:55
Shanilka Shanilka is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Srilanka
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shanilka is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Why does this setup stops working at 1%

Kurutucu You Rock Dude! BUT WHY DOES THIS SETUP STOPS WORKING AT 1% in the INSTALLING PAGE

My OS Windows 8 Pro

PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 129 21-05-2021 05:51
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57
Copy file with Inno Setup Script emrahcey Software 1 02-07-2010 08:24



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com