|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im having problems with installing using loader.exe. I've done everything as said in DOS but it just says "ERROR: failed to load executable: G" G being my DVD drive.
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
so I have a diff. problem then everyone. I un-installed the game from XP and when I go to reinstall the game I get the message saying its still installed. I noticed that halo 2 is still listed under "add and remove programs" for some reason. Any help on fixing this so I can reinstall it would be greatly appreciated.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Loader.exe problem
Hello.
I have a problem When I run the loader.exe I see the title screen of Halo 2. But when I click continue to install game, the screen turn off i see in console cmd: "The prpcess is exited with return code: 00000000. Why i cant install game. Please help me. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey, i'm having a strange problem... i can't even install the game >< ... I run startup.exe thru loader.exe, and the startup program loads, but when i say to install the game, without starting, it just gives me 2 errors... 1) a computer maintenance profile hasn't been created, and 2) the vid card drivers need to be updated. Both error screens give me two options: Run and Don't Run.
Is there a way to bypass the system-check before install? or can i manually copy the files to their respective directories to install the game? or anything that i can do? I'm not hasty to install updated drivers for the vid card... the last time i tried it, it wiped out an important system file, and i had to reformat ; ;... System Specs: Mobo: ASUS A8N-SLI Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 2GB RAM, 4 500GB HDDs OS: Dual-Boot WinServer2003 (Workstation/XP mode) & WinXP |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Same thing for me :-/ I can get to the installation screen, where I choose customized install but after I clicked "Continue" the screen just disappears and thats it. Yesterday I´ve had the same error-messages as the guy above, but today nothing happens. Any advise? My system: AMD XP3200+ 2GB RAM Windows XP w/ DX9.0c (latest version) GF 7800GS, AGP (latest driver from NVidia 94.24 or something) |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
same here
hey guys im having the same problems as the two fellas above me !?
somebody worked it out yet ?! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
stupid nvidia GPU driver is NOT out of date!
Quote:
problem... i, also, have had issues with this driver. i thought it might have something to do with the driver not being compatible with windows vista, but thought again why other people could get it to work on XP while i couldn't.Samoth has another nvidia 7 series gpu (same drivers) with this problem. someone please address this issue!!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
i have another problem i can install and run the Game but everytime i try to play the campain nothing happens. i can select the dificulty but after the selection the game dose nothing but it dont crashes because i can go back to the dificulty selection menu by pressing "b" or "backspace"
can anybody help?? Last edited by Ice-Lord; 07-07-2007 at 05:53. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I use the WinXP Loader and everything was fine,
until level 12 - the game ends and I get a dialog "please insert the original Halo 2 DVD". Can anyone help me? |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Same for me. Any solutions?
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
plz help guys....i m having problem....
LIVE gaming failed to intialize...maybe being used by another LIVE gaming appliation running...plz reinstall....i have reinstalled the game many times...and even upated the windows LIVE...to 1.1...but still having same problem...HELP HELP |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure if this hack has been thoroughly tested by whoever created it! I hear reports of it not working for some while it works for others (just like people are experiencing here) and that it gets so far and then says it needs activating!
So, I guess we have to wait for a better solution! |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
dang. i accually bought the game too. but i guess i will just have to wait! maybe after i get a new upgrade in about a month, im getting all new mobo, ram, vid card, processor. maybe that will make it run differently.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good as the forum only supports people with original bought games.
Need to keep an eye on you :P That statement says alot of things already hehehe |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
ha no i really did. i went to target to get it, but they wouldnt sell it to anyone under 17, and im like 20 days away from being 17, so my sister came down and bought it for me. hehe. Really though i need help getting this running, i wanna start playin agia, but im comp.
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Windows Vista vs Windows Vienna 2009 | free_to_view | Hardware | 4 | 28-11-2009 04:40 |
| Halo 2 | free_to_view | General Gaming | 11 | 16-06-2007 03:51 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |