Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should installations compiled with Installer Creator be protected using methods.
Yes, I'd like all my installations to be protected. I don't want people to steal my ideas. 1 16.67%
No, I like to share my ideas because it may open new paths for other people. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-11-2014, 07:20
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
The smallmusicbutton is just another alternate music button, just like the Closebutton has an alternative as cancelbutton. This is only ideal when you want to have close, minimize and smallmusicbutton when using png image. If you don't want it just resize it to 1x1 pixels or drag it far away from installer form.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 13-11-2014, 10:53
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Made it work with my buddy jamel and friends. Check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (115.4 KB, 126 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
Carldric Clement (13-11-2014), jamel2013 (13-11-2014), mausschieber (13-11-2014)
  #3  
Old 14-11-2014, 02:04
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
This shows commitment, I have to get XE3 as well then to be able to update Installer Creator because there are people still using it. Thanks bro.

Or, let me just make an addon for video playback. The only thing that I will need is the video example using mci, can anyone provide?

Making this addon will take a few hours or days to create.

Last edited by Razor12911; 14-11-2014 at 02:14.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-11-2014, 06:37
yedkriz yedkriz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: inDia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yedkriz is on a distinguished road
Need help!!!
I repack Driver San Francisco game with install CREATOR, in win7 sp1, with 4gb ram. Evry thing goes well and created the repack..then I change my os to win8. The Repack worked well. But when I changed os to win8.1 pro with spring update, about 25% game setup stop with a warning like this "unarc.dll canot read/write data..with error code-11..decompression fail" I googled for error code-11 till now I didnt find any solution...but when I installed it to my win7 lap its worked without any problems...
So please help me..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-11-2014, 21:12
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yedkriz View Post
Need help!!!
I repack Driver San Francisco game with install CREATOR, in win7 sp1, with 4gb ram. Evry thing goes well and created the repack..then I change my os to win8. The Repack worked well. But when I changed os to win8.1 pro with spring update, about 25% game setup stop with a warning like this "unarc.dll canot read/write data..with error code-11..decompression fail" I googled for error code-11 till now I didnt find any solution...but when I installed it to my win7 lap its worked without any problems...
So please help me..
disable antiviruses bro, especially win defender. Install freearc and try again.
If it still doesn't work, then I really don't know what the problem is because I don't get such errors from my computer unless if archive is damaged.

Last edited by Razor12911; 14-11-2014 at 21:15.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-11-2014, 09:11
thinkbigearnbig thinkbigearnbig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: India
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 16 Posts
thinkbigearnbig is on a distinguished road
Thanks Grumpy for making my post as sticky. Hope people will like it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thinkbigearnbig For This Useful Post:
Grumpy (15-11-2014)
  #7  
Old 14-11-2014, 09:40
thinkbigearnbig thinkbigearnbig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: India
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 16 Posts
thinkbigearnbig is on a distinguished road
Yes, video playback is the most I miss and I believe everyone is missing that option. That is the only one what is missing from Installer Creator which will create the best installer creator software. I really do not understand yener's creator because there is no tutorial available. Your software is the best what I come across. Just one thing I am waiting for is video playback.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-11-2014, 09:57
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Yea.
It will take hours to do that. I think I will do it tomorrow, gotta finish Compressor V2 first, because I currently don't have the necessary resources for video, but I will get them in 4 hours, will have to buy internet data for this procedure and I currently don't have them but will have at GMT 11PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
arkantos7 (14-11-2014)
  #9  
Old 14-11-2014, 10:55
thinkbigearnbig thinkbigearnbig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: India
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 16 Posts
thinkbigearnbig is on a distinguished road
It means we am going to have the new version of Installer Creator very soon.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-11-2014, 22:37
sevengame sevengame is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: dubai
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
sevengame is on a distinguished road
i have error MSC.exe does'n exist
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 14-11-2014, 23:35
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Your anti-virus removed it, and that file is not infected.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-11-2014, 08:50
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
95% done with video addon for Installer Creator.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
Emorian (15-11-2014), jamel2013 (15-11-2014), mausschieber (15-11-2014), oltjon (15-11-2014)
  #13  
Old 16-11-2014, 00:00
thinkbigearnbig thinkbigearnbig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: India
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 16 Posts
thinkbigearnbig is on a distinguished road
Great. It means soon we are going to have a newer version of Installer Creator? When are you going to upload it? After that I will upload a video tutorial.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-11-2014, 00:06
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
It is done, it is Installer Creator v2.8. The video addon, is just straight forward. Just choose video, choose project, click add, wait for a few minutes then check project after the process is complete, run IC, choose the updated project, compile then there will be video playback. I only created videoaddon.exe and updated compiler.exe for this. Will upload it after 3 hours, gotta have breakfast first though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
mausschieber (16-11-2014)
  #15  
Old 16-11-2014, 01:18
thinkbigearnbig thinkbigearnbig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: India
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 16 Posts
thinkbigearnbig is on a distinguished road
Please remember, when the video will in play mode in the background during installation, the background music should not be on. It should be on if we stop the video during installation is going on.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Source Code: Conversion Converter Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 66 31-03-2018 18:53
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
Simple Conversion Help akarikk Conversion Tutorials 4 09-11-2014 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com