|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I just formated a few days ago, and the only burning program I have installed is Nero. Apart from Daemon Tools, I don't have another emulation program running. Neither I have SRstop or SD4hide. And yes, the disc is identified as SH2. Is really weird... don't have a clue of whats going on. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jajajajja YES IT WORKED !
Just I woke up this morning, I had the solution for my problem. And the thing interfering with the game was......... NOD 32 Antivirus System. I just close it, and problem solved. So anyone who has the same problem as mine, you know what to do Thanks for your time trying to help me !
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
don't work
I installed alcohol 120 %,
disabled virtual drives enabled ''securom *new*'' burned the image(it was called: sh2_disc2) to a cd-rom uninstalled alcohol 120% enabled rmps emulation in daemon tools 4.03 and tried to play but it didnt't work. there is a errror: ![]() plz can someone help me
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you overwritten the EXE with a crack? According to your description, I assume you didn't. Then there's a problem with your installation, not the CD/image.
Also, where did you get that "sh2_disc2" image from? Looks like you should create a better (image) copy of your original CD!
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
but now i have a other error: unable to authentic original disc within time limit.try again?and if i try again: original disc couldn't be found or authenticated. ![]() i've got that image from: http://m1009.gamecopyworld.com/games...nghold_2.shtml( you can find this url on page 1) i don't know were i ned to get needs emultion.mds Last edited by 007snicker; 29-08-2006 at 12:18. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
RMPS emulation is not working correclty
"original disc couldn't be found or authenticated.."
RMPS emulation is not working correclty or the disc is a bad burn. Be sure you have the disc image from GameCopyWorld with RMPS info. Stronghold 2 v1.3.1 [ENGLISH] Fixed CD-Image The best option still, if you know how to take the image of your original disc w/ RMPS, you can do this with Alcohol 120%. I'm sure there is a guide somewhere for this.. Google is your friend.
__________________
OS: WinXP PRO SP2 CPU: P4 3.0GHz Nvidia 6800 GS OC 256MD DDR3 Ballistix Memory: 3GB DDR 400 Dual Channel PC3200 Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster 2 ZS Pro Other: HD 80GB RAID 0 SATA, 73GB SCSI u320, MOBO DFI LanPartyPro 875P revB |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| stronghold 2 and empire Eart2 on 1 dvd | aries2 | PC Games | 0 | 21-05-2005 02:39 |
| Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader backup copy's | 1Violater | PC Games | 1 | 01-12-2002 14:15 |
| Stronghold v1.2 german | Mr.X | PC Games | 1 | 15-11-2002 09:42 |
| Stronghold (new exe patch) | Del | PC Games | 2 | 26-01-2002 13:26 |
| Please help me to copy Stronghold. DT + ENG | esel | PC Games | 2 | 09-11-2001 14:19 |