Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-03-2005, 18:37
Princess8284 Princess8284 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess8284 is on a distinguished road
I don't remember that level, but I'm going to go play it now to see.. I'll be back in a moment to tell you if I can help you!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 31-03-2005, 07:20
yoymax yoymax is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yoymax is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPoohBear28
Ok, I have went through every level and have reached the expert score on all of them but one. Restaurant 2 level 6. I'm beginning to think it can't be done. I have not gotten above 11,500 and I have tried about 11,500 times! It's easy to reach the 9000 that is posted at the beginning of the level, but during play when it says you have to have 12,000, it doesn't seem possible. Please does anyone have any suggestions? I can't just stop playing with this one level missing the expert star!

Thanx
I have reached about 11,500 on this level too! Very frustrating, I think it is an error PoohBear
I can't believe anyone has reached expert at his particular restaurant.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-03-2005, 16:26
Papajin Papajin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Papajin is on a distinguished road
Restaraunt 2, Level 6

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get expert on. I've made sure to do the max-possible chains, and maximized the point values via color seating, and I just don't see it adding up to 12k or over. How annoying!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2005, 13:05
deanina deanina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
deanina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoymax
I have reached about 11,500 on this level too! Very frustrating, I think it is an error PoohBear
I can't believe anyone has reached expert at his particular restaurant.
I have, see my previous post.

Gina
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-04-2005, 07:33
debris debris is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: singapore
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
debris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoymax
I have reached about 11,500 on this level too! Very frustrating, I think it is an error PoohBear
I can't believe anyone has reached expert at his particular restaurant.
frustrated!! i also met the same thing.... got 118++..... initially was mentioned 9000 for expert, and during gaming its 12000.... tried every tactic and method and means.... help....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-03-2005, 18:50
Princess8284 Princess8284 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess8284 is on a distinguished road
Im not sure how to do it, the highest I got was 11..Im not sure how you're supposed to get 12.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-03-2005, 13:28
deanina deanina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
deanina is on a distinguished road
Smile Try this - Res 2 L6

I have just done it - only use 3 tables do not use the 2 seat table and match up colours carefully. At the end I was only using the 6 seat table for the young girls and with colour matching you can do it. Hope this helps good luck
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-06-2005, 23:58
mswifey mswifey is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: detroit
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mswifey is on a distinguished road
Unhappy help please

hi everyone i came here not to be cheap or anything its just that im very addicted to this game diner dash and i have used all my free trial on every web site for a free trial, but i dont have a credit card and i see all you playing the game can anyone send me a registered code and i cant download it from bearshare
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2008, 07:35
laynie411 laynie411 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Flordia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
laynie411 is on a distinguished road
How do you pass store three level ten? I've tried for a like a billion times! I'm getting frustrated. Please help!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20-03-2005, 13:39
meravsul meravsul is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: israel
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
meravsul is on a distinguished road
diner dash

if u have the game code, please please please send it to me by email
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 29-04-2005, 08:51
tcrazys tcrazys is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cranston
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
tcrazys is on a distinguished road
Talking thank you SWOLLENBELLY!!!

I BEAT THE GAME! Because of your advice. Every tip helped but I always double clicked a table. Instead of doing that I collected the checks first and then cleaned the tables. THANK YOU
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-06-2005, 20:40
breazer125 breazer125 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
breazer125 is on a distinguished road
Talking Thanks!

*BLACK PEARL*,
Thanks for the tips, I finally made it past that level thanks to you!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2005, 05:26
alisha2k4 alisha2k4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: India
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alisha2k4 is on a distinguished road
need help on level 5-8

i followed 4X4 policy here... then to podium...
but everyone is fast.. order fast,eat fast....
i lost so many customers.

what can i do??? please help me!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:52
alisha2k4 alisha2k4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: India
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alisha2k4 is on a distinguished road
Cool got it!!

guys... i finally finished... like others said i am bored now...
i followwed all the instruction for levels 5-8,5-9,5-10....
i got expert score on 5-10 too.....

thnx ppl!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 17-10-2005, 18:27
jannl4 jannl4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore CA
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jannl4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jannl4 Send a message via MSN to jannl4 Send a message via Yahoo to jannl4
help diner dash

hi there i have been playing diner dash for some time now i am stuck on 3 th rest 4 Level i have tryed every thing and can not get past it i will get up too 7450 and it say i need 8000 on this level plzz can you help me email is jannL4_ca********com thank you
__________________
Jannifer :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diner Dash game santaclause General Gaming 8 10-02-2005 10:40
Error 13 when attempting to launch MS Dash. monkeyshare XBox Games 3 16-06-2004 03:09
evox dash dooohhhh!!!! XBox Games 2 31-01-2004 05:43
Orignal XBOX Dash no longer boots (red flashing) Punky XBox Games 4 01-10-2003 15:07
Dash question mrsikhay XBox Games 2 06-01-2003 16:10



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com