Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-11-2004, 11:06
Whos_Ur_Paddy?'s Avatar
Whos_Ur_Paddy? Whos_Ur_Paddy? is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whos_Ur_Paddy?
bump


EDIT BY MODERATOR: banned for 3 days !!!
__________________
Rep.of Ireland winner's of World Cup 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GLH; 18-11-2004 at 22:47.
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 18-11-2004, 14:05
munsterbuster munsterbuster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: sweet home walhalla
Posts: 598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
munsterbuster
You really want to get banned hm?
The link is not forbidden for fun.
  #3  
Old 18-11-2004, 15:07
Dimensio Dimensio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dimensio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by munsterbuster
You really want to get banned hm?
The link is not forbidden for fun.
What does it matter? The "no-CD" dll doesn't work. It's total crap.

Seems the crackers are working on bypassing the authentication by releasing the steam-download files, but totally ignoring the issue of people with the retail box version who need a noCD fix.
  #4  
Old 18-11-2004, 15:42
sole_fish sole_fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sole_fish
O.k., if i have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalver
Now, now, be nice. And remember - discussion.

Sorry. I just get off on telling certain types of people off. It's a strength and a weakness. People like..."Hey,I'm mad about something else and you're not paying attention to me"..or like...."Hey, i'm over here. I have nothing important to say, but I'm gonna say it." Kind of like this post. Pointless.
__________________
"That's right, you're wrong." ---Danny Kaye (1943).
  #5  
Old 18-11-2004, 16:39
sole_fish sole_fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sole_fish
Smile Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamiyaOtaru
Apparently people are only allowed to discuss things if they agree with you? After you rant about how this is a place for discussion you tell me not to discuss? It's sad that you are too stupid to see how hypocritical that is. But please, stick by the weak claim that Valve is paying me off. And try to draw politics into it as well. Violate Godwin's law while you're at it.. And do it while all the while you try to shut someone up, cause this is a place for DISCUSSION don't you know!

How clear can I make it that I am not buying Half Life 2 because of the activation, which I find ridiculous and unnecessary? As far as I can tell, you are pissed at me because I am not denouncing it with the same frothy mouthed rabidness that you are. I hate it, but not because it discriminates against poor people. Oh fark, I don't hate it as much as you do, I must be silenced! ****, even dalver said he was just exaggerating about the discrimination. Going to try to shut him up too now?

Since you appear to be dense: my point was not that activation is good, it was that it is not discrimination. If you're going to say ti sucks, use real reasons. Here are some of them:
1) it annoys the tard out of people who pay for it legally
2) it doesn't inconvenience people who download it illegally at all.
3) it is therefore a waste of money, moeny which could be spent on other parts of development
4) pissing off people who buy it legally will likely cause more of them to get it illegally, thereby defeating the purpose

Some strength and weakness you have there.. I agree with the second part.

Well, it's been nice talking to you! You do have some nice comebacks. But, this is no fun. You start off pissed off. You remain that way. Try smiling. Your face won't crack. Oh, and i forgot.... shut up.

>Oh, and please let's stop this. There's more important stuff to talk about here. Like how to get software developers to stop killing the industry. K?
__________________
"That's right, you're wrong." ---Danny Kaye (1943).
  #6  
Old 18-11-2004, 16:55
MamiyaOtaru MamiyaOtaru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: us
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MamiyaOtaru is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_fish
Well, it's been nice talking to you! You do have some nice comebacks. But, this is no fun. You start off pissed off. You remain that way. Try smiling. Your face won't crack. Oh, and i forgot.... shut up.

>Oh, and please let's stop this. There's more important stuff to talk about here. Like how to get software developers to stop killing the industry. K?
OK OK, my skin is a bit too thin sometimes We agree about activation. I won't be mad at you for reacting to my posts, cause I did the same. It's cool
  #7  
Old 18-11-2004, 20:26
sole_fish sole_fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sole_fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamiyaOtaru
OK OK, my skin is a bit too thin sometimes We agree about activation. I won't be mad at you for reacting to my posts, cause I did the same. It's cool

Well, I'm glad that's over. I thought i was gonna pop a vessel in my head.
__________________
"That's right, you're wrong." ---Danny Kaye (1943).
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Hitman Contracts Crack Thread. Do not make other threads about this ! krondike PC Games 29 07-05-2004 12:06
'Official' BF1942 v1.5 Thread. Do Not Create New Threads BlkKnight PC Games 58 08-11-2003 06:01
Official Homeworld 2 Crack Thread, do not create other threads ! Klipper PC Games 1 23-09-2003 19:09
Official Raven Shield 1.41 NO CD Crack thread - do not create other threads ! zSpiDeR PC Games 53 16-09-2003 18:47
'Official' CM4 Thread - Do Not Create New Threads Fila PC Games 119 23-07-2003 06:33



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com